The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LA is your friend

They aren't, but I was glad to see them flip the on switch last night and stomp the Hawks. I just hope this series goes the distance. I like a few players on each team, but don't particularly like either team. At least I can respect Chicago a bit.

Kings looked really good in the third period of the last game, hopefully they carry that monentum.

Were the Kings that good or the Hawks just that bad? I would contend it's the latter as someone forgot to tell the Hawks that there was a 3rd period to play. That was a strange game for sure.

Were the Kings that good or the Hawks just that bad? I would contend it's the latter as someone forgot to tell the Hawks that there was a 3rd period to play. That was a strange game for sure.

It was a combination of both. There's no doubt that our boys soiled the sheets in the third period. But LA also stepped up and made us pay for it.

No saying that it was a poorly done rendition of the Star Spangled Banner....but I really prefer the National Anthem to be sung in a more traditional way. I really dont like those tune-changing, R&B renditions either.

Just my opinion, everyone has different tastes.

Archived