The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I apologize for disappearing after 8PM.. I got exhausted and fell asleep. I'm surprised no-one pegged me for disappearing and not voting but hey, I won't complain. Anyways, OKAY round, not much else to comment on other than "Yay we got one Mafia".

If there were people who'd I'd suspect after reading the thread, I'd just say that both Burr and LTC, for their dumb vendetta's for reasons unknown on Kesler should be taken into account, but I'd be careful treading that situation. As for Luci coming in just late, she always does that.

edit: I guess you might not want to answer that, but I'm struggling to figure out why you're involved with both the sheriff and the med kit holder. I feel like I'm missing something.

Yes, I have been investigated. Why would it be hard to figure out why that would be? The sheriff got me to talk to the med kit holder because we didn't want them to have the sheriff's name.

Yes, I have been investigated. Why would it be hard to figure out why that would be? The sheriff got me to talk to the med kit holder because we didn't want them to have the sheriff's name.

How did the sheriff know who had the kit? :S

If there were people who'd I'd suspect after reading the thread, I'd just say that both Burr and LTC, for their dumb vendetta's for reasons unknown on Kesler should be taken into account, but I'd be careful treading that situation. As for Luci coming in just late, she always does that.

I'm not sure if this is serious or not

Because they contacted Kryten and Kryten told the sheriff?

The sheriff contacted Kryten as well? thought it was just the vig? and how did you even get into this? i'm guessing kryten was investigated round one but you said you were transferring info round one so this doesnt make any sense.

The sheriff contacted Kryten as well? thought it was just the vig? and how did you even get into this? i'm guessing kryten was investigated round one but you said you were transferring info round one so this doesnt make any sense.

Well, yeah. Kryten was the first round investigation. He said so in the thread. How else would he be the spokesperson? When did I say I was transferring info round one?

Well, yeah. Kryten was the first round investigation. He said so in the thread. How else would he be the spokesperson? When did I say I was transferring info round one?

Unless i mis-understood.

I recall the only reason is that you thought he was "suspicious", because of his Vigilante remark, am I wrong, was there something else? Other than that, seemed like typical Kesler to me being a jackass.

I don't care if he's suspicious I just want to vote for him. Always have always will.

Its one round and now i've been putting out my suspicions.

Wouldn't the votes after the first few that stuck be more suspicious?

I'd look at Toews and WW more then LTC and I if you're strictly going off the Kesler vote. Just my thought.

I don't care if he's suspicious I just want to vote for him. Always have always will.

Its one round and now i've been putting out my suspicions.

Wouldn't the votes after the first few that stuck be more suspicious?

I'd look at Toews and WW more then LTC and I if you're strictly going off the Kesler vote. Just my thought.

NVM just realized WW didn't even vote for Kesler

LTCanucksfanatic, BurrDaMan, King Heffy, Drouin, Intoewsables, Tanikins, Kryten were the votes and i believe thats in order.

There has to be at least 1 or 2 in there

Still doesn't explain the "mishap". The med kit ends up in someone else's hands and you don't find that suspicious? What the hell?

Archived