The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

do you guys have a lynch recommendation? I am ok with kes hanging cause he didn't claim a TP special role yet :P

This post, coupled with Aladeen's accusation of VIC later, seems sketchy to me. Getting a lynch target suggested by the TP alliance in the first round just makes it easier for the mafia to hide in the bandwagon.

Vote Aladeen

This post, coupled with Aladeen's accusation of VIC later, seems sketchy to me. Getting a lynch target suggested by the TP alliance in the first round just makes it easier for the mafia to hide in the bandwagon.

Vote Aladeen

is this your first post cause you've been hiding pretty well heffy? If you have already posted it was anything but useful

And again this round?

or maybe they have a little more info than people who are just TP. So we don't vote out another TP like what happened the first round. Your ridiculous suspicion of me seems way more suspicious since you would rather the alliance not speak up and we just keep voting out TP.

I started my push against WW after his vote on Tanikins. I don't seem to recall him ever being suspicious of me until after I called him out.

fair enough probably my mistake I haven't re read first round yet.

VIC does the sheriff have any vote recommendations or are they hoping to get some info on our own suspicions and votes?

I don't really like giving recommendations because it makes it a mindless bandwagon for everyone going "derp, might as well follow the spokesperson". I haven't decided on a vote for myself yet.

Just to note, I've been having some problems with my internet. Nightfall might end up being delayed tonight (and possibly in the future). I don't think it will be, but it is a possibility.

Addendum: I asked bassi to take over for me in case I'm not able to post the updates. (thanks bassi).

I started my push against WW after his vote on Tanikins. I don't seem to recall him ever being suspicious of me until after I called him out.

I only got suspicious of you because you're calling me out for nothing.

Your bandwagon vote on Tanikins last round.

There was no bandwagon. I was the second vote for her of a grand total of 2 (which later became only 1 when Kes unvoted). I wouldn't call that a bandwagon.

The case against her was garbage yet easy enough to spin into an easy first round lynch if enough experienced players backed it. That's exactly what happened, and your quick vote looked worst of all to me.

That did not happen. She was never in danger of being lynched. My case against here was weak, but it was still stronger than the actual bandwagon on Kesler which was all based off of Kes being an asshole.

I suppose one of you or Tanikins could be Mafia, but her reasoning seemed innocent enough to me.

I also noticed that Tanikins plays up the newbie angle and there's a certain tone to her posts. After she was asked about the anonymous switching, the tone of her posts explaining the switch oddly informed for a mafia newbie. That doesn't mean she's mafia. That's just why I used my round one vote on her, since is was something besides a personal vendetta against Kes and a subsequent bandwagon on that.

Archived