The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

A wonky bandwagon of 2 votes? And why would the mafia load on a bandwagon to kill a TP in the first round? Why would they risk hinting who they are?

I'm finding your insistence in defending Tanikins when she was in no danger, with weak rational to be suspicious.

The very fact that Toews is coming to my defence suggests that toews is also a TP cause I am a TP and why would a mafia go to such length's to save a TP?

or maybe its all because I was fangirl Toews and Otis love :P

My suspicion list

Aladeen

BDM

Tanakins

Intoewsables

Where's Wellwood

Make sure BDM gets tortured before she is lynched. I'd suggest starvimg her til her fat begins to break down but keep feeding her enough so the muscles don't break down. Then I would reccomend waterboarding and other humiliation techniques.

Lastly I would suggest stoning and then let her rot in solitary confinement cell with starving rats

Are you two married irl?

BTW, Luciferase won't be on until later tonight. She had lab work and then spent time with me and is now heading home. I should be more active myself from now on. Looks like I didn't miss much, though.

Thinking about this again, it's kind of strange that [Luciferase] asked me to say this. She's usually not so eager to avoid suspicion when she's TP. It's something to watch out for and I'll gauge how she talks about the game when she's free.

Oh hi guys. Didn't know I was playing mafia.

???

It would have been ridiculously easy for the mafia to deflect the vote away from Kesler if he was a mafia. I think some of the players who should have realized this but kept their vote on him should be under heavy suspicion.

thought you had to drive home... Suspicious because of the timing of you coming out with it while there were suspicions being cast on you.... And instead of posting a defence you just deflected.

I did drive home right after I posted that. There wasn't really much suspicion on me at all, compared to usual. I didn't need to deflect anything.

The very fact that Toews is coming to my defence suggests that toews is also a TP cause I am a TP and why would a mafia go to such length's to save a TP?

or maybe its all because I was fangirl Toews and Otis love :P

if more ppl were like u cdc would be a better place for us all.

You two are adorable :bigblush:

agreed.

also we need to stop lynching kesler round 1, I'd put BDM and LTC near the top of my list ATM.. it's the same old shit from those two (moreso LTC) that gets us to lynch him. obviously it's partly kes' fault he often gets lynched early but he's one of the few useful TP.

Archived