The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Its close to a split vote actually

And I'm growing more suspicious cuz youve changed your mind so much.

Vote me out then and see I am TP.

I changed my mind so much because I don't think you have given me enough evidence to prove toews is the mafia. Maybe I am naive and playing to loyal (if so I will learn my lesson and won't be so trusting next game) but the fact remains that my gut is saying that toews is being honest.

BDM already said she wanted kesler out regardless if kes was a TP or not, which he was and which hurt us. Yes I am guilty for voting him as well but I was suspicious of him and didn't do it to be vengeful. In fact I am stating this now if toews is mafia and I am being deceived I will NOT hold it against him in future games.

Lynch 1:

Intoewsables - 8 (BurrDaMan, BoHunterBooth, shiznak, JE14, LTCanucksfanatic, Aladeen, OurTimeToShine, Go Faulk Yourself)

BurrDaMan - 4 (Intoewsables, Where's Wellwood, Tanikins, otherwise)

Lynch 2:

otherwise - 6 (LTCanucksfanatic, BurrDaMan, Aladeen, OurTimeToShine, shiznak, Go Faulk Yourself)

LTCanucksfanatic - 4 (Intoewsables, Bo Hunter Booth, Tanikins, JE14)

Go Faulk Yourself - 1 (Where's Wellwood)

I mean, I know BDM, LTC, JE14 and GFY are Mafia, but what excuse do the rest of you have?

Vote me out then and see I am TP.

I changed my mind so much because I don't think you have given me enough evidence to prove toews is the mafia. Maybe I am naive and playing to loyal (if so I will learn my lesson and won't be so trusting next game) but the fact remains that my gut is saying that toews is being honest.

BDM already said she wanted kesler out regardless if kes was a TP or not, which he was and which hurt us. Yes I am guilty for voting him as well but I was suspicious of him and didn't do it to be vengeful. In fact I am stating this now if toews is mafia and I am being deceived I will NOT hold it against him in future games.

There often won't be enough evidence to prove anything one way or the other. You just have to believe in your reasoning for what you're voting for and stick somewhat strongly to it. Changing your vote is fine, but the amount that you've flip-flopped is shady.

There often won't be enough evidence to prove anything one way or the other. You just have to believe in your reasoning for what you're voting for and stick somewhat strongly to it. Changing your vote is fine, but the amount that you've flip-flopped is shady.

I only flip-flopped so much because I was confused and following the sheriff but this bandwagon on toews feels wrong to me. So in the end I am sticking with my original gut feelings that toews isn't mafia. If I am wrong then I give you all permission to lynch me next round or even this round if you must! Hell I will even change my 2nd vote now to show how much I trust toews isn't mafia.

(b)unvote vote tanikins (/b)

I only flip-flopped so much because I was confused and following the sheriff but this bandwagon on toews feels wrong to me. So in the end I am sticking with my original gut feelings that toews isn't mafia. If I am wrong then I give you all permission to lynch me next round or even this round if you must! Hell I will even change my 2nd vote now to show how much I trust toews isn't mafia.

Keep your 2nd vote that helps absolutely nothing.

Its get it right this round or games over

Check your msg I have a better idea

Keep your 2nd vote that helps absolutely nothing.

Its get it right this round or games over

Check your msg I have a better idea

Fine I will keep my 2nd vote.

UNVOTE 2 FOR MYSELF VOTE 2 FOR OTHERWISE

I promise that if I am being mislead by Toews that I will accept the fall out and accept responsiblity for my naviity...

I do what I want. And I dont negotiate with mafia

So. No.

If I gave her proof how come she isnt voting for you?

Do you have proof that either BDM or Toews is or isn't mafia? Yes or No.

Im the sheriff mofo I do what I want

I do what I want. And I dont negotiate with mafia

So. No.

If I gave her proof how come she isnt voting for you?

Really not liking your attitude here.

How much more obvious does LTC need to make it that he's full of crap?

I'm heading out for the night. I really hope you guys come to your senses and make the right decision. If otherwise is TP, the game should be over tonight. If she's Mafia, take out LTC/BDM/JE/GFY (this should go without saying, but then again, so should lynching BDM this round... :picard:).

I'm really not liking BDM or LTCanucksfanatics attitudes with this vote getting angry because TP don't know who to vote for? WE DONT KNOW WHO THE MAFIA ARE!!!!

because of how ltc is acting I don't care if he is the sheriff or not, it doesn't help the TP, if I am wrong about this well ltc can look to his arrogant posts to see why I switched votes, if I'm right and Toews is TP well he will probably be lynched because I am sure the mafia will risk stacking this vote in hopes they end the game tonight.

unvote1 Toews; vote1 BDM

Unvote1 otherwise; vote GFY locking this in so don't give me crap about flip flopping because this whole round is bs and was caused by some serious mistakes the TP alliance made early on.

Why dont you like my attitude?

My opinion on the late vote sway is the mafia realize they can win tonight.

The mafia are bound to make some push considering the numbers.

Ive been in the alliance pm and going off suspicions thru out the pm.

Toews is a smart guy do you not think hes able to fool u like he is?

you got the code right just use square brackets next time. [ ] :)

I don't know how BHB has slipped so far under the radar. He has only posted to vote, no contributions, nothing. For me this seems really odd.

vote2 BHB

Lynch 1:

Intoewsables - 7 (BurrDaMan, Bo Hunter Booth, shiznak, JE14, LTCanucksfanatic, OurTimeToShine, Go Faulk Yourself)
BurrDaMan - 5 (Intoewsables, Where's Wellwood, Tanikins, otherwise, Aladeen)

Lynch 2:

otherwise - 6 (LTCanucksfanatic, BurrDaMan, OurTimeToShine, shiznak, Go Faulk Yourself, Tanikins)
LTCanucksfanatic - 3 (Intoewsables, Bo Hunter Booth, JE14)
Go Faulk Yourself - 2 (Where's Wellwood, Aladeen)

Bo Hunter Booth - 1 (otherwise)

Archived