The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

Have you met me? I'm a spiteful vengeful person!

I find the reasoning for me extremely weak.

Although i'm quite confident VIC is telling the truth.

Aladeen

Toews

GFY

Otherwise

Je14

My three gut feelings. I definitely feel like theres a quite a few more silent mafia members.

My list had 2 confirmed mafia and 3 alive.

I think Aladeen is clean

Replace him with OTTS

I think GFY's second vote tie may have been a ruse to hide who is mafia b/w BDM and Toews.

I work it out in my mind and assuming that one of BDM/Toews is mafia and the other is TP, the only scenario that makes sense where GFY would tie the vote twice, is if BDM is TP and Toews is mafia.

vote1 Toews

^ Doesn't explain why he'd tie it the first time...

He could've let BDM get lynched that first time but switching the vote the first time makes BDM look more like mafia while making you look more TP. Then it would have been a good bet that BDM wins the tiebreak. Except that since you were winning the tie break, he had to tie a second time to save you.

I am NOT mafia but belive what you want.

Yes I am staying on Toews he stood up for me and defended me when you guys did not. I maybe missing the point of the game but I rather play loyal and stick by someone and think with my own mind then jump on a bandwagon because another player who I was intially suspicious of says otherwise.

At this moment I no longer care if Toews is mafia or not, He's playing the game with respect and is not bullying anyone.

Lynch 1:

Intoewsables - 5 (Aladeen, BurrDaMan, Bo Hunter Booth, shiznak, Where's Wellwood)

BurrDaMan – 2 (Tanikins, Intoewsables)

Lynch 2:

OurTimeToShine – 5 (Aladeen, Where's Wellwood, Bo Hunter Booth, Tanikins, shiznak)

Go Faulk Yourself – 1 (BurrDaMan)

Not Voting - 2 (Go Faulk Yourself, OurTimeToShine)

Archived