The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

I take full responsibility if toews is mafia I just can't vote against him without solid proof especially when he went to bat for me. So I will not change my 1st vote without solid proof that BDM is not mafia.

I am probably being naive here and might be screwing us here but I really don't think toews is mafia..

So...

unvote2 vote2 otherwise

If toews hasn't been investigated theres no way to get 100% proof.

The sheriff is our best bet! The TP need to grasp that with so many mafia members left :/

You're resting your hopes in the hands of someone who has never contributed anything besides joke votes for Kesler in his entire Mafia career.

Wouldn't that make it more likely he's telling the truth?

From the sounds of it he was Krytens Sheriff. That a very bold move for an inexperienced player to make.

Makes way more sense if he's actually the Sheriff.

so you think JE is mafia in both situations but instead you choose to vote for me? makes so much sense :rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious that I've been labled as quiet when all BHB has done is post to vote. Talk about sketchy.

What has WW done besides argue with toews... maybe it's been over shaddowed but I don't think it's much... to me by the end of that if felt more staged than anything.

To LTC how you can expect people to follow any thing you say about anything other than confirmed mafia is beyond me. You voted Kes because you thought it was funny and now we are in this mess because of you quite frankly. I also don't understand why you are so angery at shiznak, while I understand that he has played a conservative game as DG, it's not like you've been the GOAT sheriff either.

The "Sheriff" chose to vote for you. I said and still do think that either you or BHB are likely the SK, Who we need at this time. If I was to vote with strictly who I think is most likely Mafia I would be voting BDM and GFY.

I just have a gut feeling about JE14, nothing more, he seems to be contributing enough to make himself not fall in the category of "quiet" but not so much as to be high on people's radar.

When it comes to who I think is the most dangerous player in this game overall I say its JE14 because I was witness to how good he is as a mafia.

I suspected Toews in the first round of this game, but most of my suspicion was actually me reading his posts incorrectly for whatever reason.

FTR I do NOT think Toews is mafia. But if Toews is mafia that means for sure GFY isn't. That's why I can't follow the sheriff's vote on Toews and also vote out GFY.

My instinct tells me: BDM, GFY, JE14, WW and BHB are the mafia. But ultimately I think we have no choice but to follow the sheriff.

The sheriff proof against toews is not strong enough for me. Maybe I am to loyal for this game but toews hasn't shown me anything to prove he's mafia. I honestly don't think my vote will count anyways but I have to stick with my principles naive or not I think he's TP.

Proof of what?

You and Toews have been the two main people trying to put doubt with LTC.

Coincidentally you are the two he's saying we need to lynch.

I'm not trying to cast doubt on LTC all I'm saying is that aside from investigation results what proof of sketchy behaviour does anyone have on me?

NONE.

you're angry because both you and LTC voted for Kes and know your vengfulness is pointed at me because I called you out on it. I haven't defend toews once. He could be mafia, he could be TP. I don't know. I think that you aren't helping anything by just blindly following LTC, you don't add your own opinion you add what someone else said but in your words.

FTR the reason I don't post my suspicions in the thread is that people sometimes use them to make poor voting choices.

I'm not trying to cast doubt on LTC all I'm saying is that aside from investigation results what proof of sketchy behaviour does anyone have on me?

NONE.

you're angry because both you and LTC voted for Kes and know your vengfulness is pointed at me because I called you out on it. I haven't defend toews once. He could be mafia, he could be TP. I don't know. I think that you aren't helping anything by just blindly following LTC, you don't add your own opinion you add what someone else said but in your words.

FTR the reason I don't post my suspicions in the thread is that people sometimes use them to make poor voting choices.

You are so mafia :D

Blindly following the one TP special we have... Thats the smart thing to do in this case.

When we all don't stay united is when the mafia can easily control the lynching vote and then we have 0 shot at winning!

You are so mafia :D

Blindly following the one TP special we have... Thats the smart thing to do in this case.

When we all don't stay united is when the mafia can easily control the lynching vote and then we have 0 shot at winning!

how do mafia control the vote? mafia would never all jump on one player it would be waaay to obvious. Even if the vote was split like last night would you be able to tell who is mafia and who is not? NO, no you can't.

Why can't others make suggestions or take note of something suspicious?

Are you saying LTC is the only one who can have these ideas?

how do mafia control the vote? mafia would never all jump on one player it would be waaay to obvious. Even if the vote was split like last night would you be able to tell who is mafia and who is not? NO, no you can't.

Why can't others make suggestions or take note of something suspicious?

Are you saying LTC is the only one who can have these ideas?

Omg this is aggravating how much i'm having to explain this.

We don't know who's mafia and who's not mafia.

The numbers are very close now to mafia and non mafia members. The mafia being united can switch the vote at the end and most likely win it tonight.

The one thing the TP can go by is our sheriffs vote. With there not of been anyother Sheriffs or a spokespersons coming out to counter him it's fairly safe to say that LTC is in fact telling the truth.

The best option is to follow the Sheriff and really hope he's right.

I personally can tell THIS TIME who is and who isn't because it's between me and Toews and I know I'm a TP. Even VIC said we had very similar suspicions lists to him.

You act like we suck at this game. Why would we save BDM if it was to out two of us?

Actually this post stands out to me quite a bit, the real question is why would you save BDM at all? Assuming you are both TP you and GFY, why change it all last second to save BDM - you couldn't be sure she was TP.

What made you so sure that Toews was mafia and BDM wasn't?

Actually this post stands out to me quite a bit, the real question is why would you save BDM at all? Assuming you are both TP you and GFY, why change it all last second to save BDM - you couldn't be sure she was TP.

What made you so sure that Toews was mafia and BDM wasn't?

Some people are voting out BDM for what happened last game which is quite ridiculous. I also get the feeling that toews is mafia.

How are you so sure toews is TP?

Some people are voting out BDM for what happened last game which is quite ridiculous. I also get the feeling that toews is mafia.

How are you so sure toews is TP?

I'm not hence I am voting for him currently

Also you never answered how you were so sure, sure enough to swing the vote to help make it a tie. Maybe the reasoning behind BDM vote was wrong (not sure where you're getting that she was being voted out cause of last game)

I would love to see some evidence as to why you and GFY felt strongly enough that BDM was innocent and/or that Toews was mafia to try to swing the vote at the very end of the round.

You've played this game enough to realize that a last minute vote swing is highly suspicious, so I hope that you will forgive me for trying to investigate this the best that I can.

LTC I really hope you're not basing this vote on Loyalty to BDM rather that who you objectively believe is mafia. I believe you are the legit sheriff and I will follow your vote but the more I think about this the more I feel it's BDM and GFY who need to be lynched this round and either Shiznak Vigging Je14 or SK takes a crack at him.

How.

Because I came up as not mafia when investigated by shiznak?

Im not wasting a spot in the kryten convo with you btw

Its funny how its one of my main suspicions saying that. Mafia you are killing it this game

A few reasons.

1) According to Shiznak and what happened last nightfall, King Heffy was the Vigilante. You and Shiznak are the only two players alive who knew about KH, and Shiznak is almost certainly telling the truth about his role.

2) You've yet to nail a Mafioso with your "investigations", and you chose to "investigate" Aladeen over myself or BDM. Investigating myself or BDM would have cleared up a bunch of information for the TPs, yet you decide to investigate a player who's not in the spotlight because it can't blow back on you.

3) You seem to be ignoring the fact that both JE and GFY saved Burr last night. Stepping out and protecting Burr from being lynched again makes it pretty clear that the four of you are working together (to me, at least).

I just don't understand why people think he is mafia more than BDM. If you think GFY is mafia, why would GFY change his vote for BDM (assuming one of Toews and BDM is mafia and GFY is mafia) to Toews at the last second?

Your guess is as good as mine, really. If I was in BDM's position and she was in mine, would anyone buy that I wasn't Mafia? Please.

Hey Shiznak, is there any chance that Kryten could have been the Sheriff? He's generally a pretty safe player, but him being the Sheriff is the only other possibility I can come up with here. I suppose one of the other dead TPs could have been Sheriff, but they likely would have been in contact with the alliance if that were the case.

A few reasons.

1) According to Shiznak and what happened last nightfall, King Heffy was the Vigilante. You and Shiznak are the only two players alive who knew about KH, and Shiznak is almost certainly telling the truth about his role.

2) You've yet to nail a Mafioso with your "investigations", and you chose to "investigate" Aladeen over myself or BDM. Investigating myself or BDM would have cleared up a bunch of information for the TPs, yet you decide to investigate a player who's not in the spotlight because it can't blow back on you.

3) You seem to be ignoring the fact that both JE and GFY saved Burr last night. Stepping out and protecting Burr from being lynched again makes it pretty clear that the four of you are working together (to me, at least).

Your guess is as good as mine, really. If I was in BDM's position and she was in mine, would anyone buy that I wasn't Mafia? Please.

Hey Shiznak, is there any chance that Kryten could have been the Sheriff? He's generally a pretty safe player, but him being the Sheriff is the only other possibility I can come up with here. I suppose one of the other dead TPs could have been Sheriff, but they likely would have been in contact with the alliance if that were the case.

I have to agree with Toews, that I was a very odd choice for investigation. But I do believe he is the sheriff, mostly because if the mafia figured out that KH was vig through KP investigation they haven't had a second one and couldn't be sure that the sheriff is dead. It would be very risky for LTC to come out as sheriff if the real one was out there.

I think this is what is happening.

BDM is mafia, she is "friends" :sadno: with LTC. Her and LTC helped get Kes killed in the first round (a now obvious mistake for the TP) LTC is the sheriff but is being loyal to BDM.

Those backing BDM are likely mafia - GFY, JE14, WW, BHB. They say to follow the sheriff without question because that is who they want voted off.

GFY has not defended himself at all and infact said he should die for what he did. If he was TP he should have just admitted he was wrong and moved on from there. If GFY is mafia this IMO clears Toews.

LTC as sheriff, you and only you can salvage this game for us this round. Please re read the thread and view it objectively, if you still think we have to vote out toews I will follow you and pray you are right but you must have at least some suspicion about how the last vote went down.

The sheriff proof against toews is not strong enough for me. Maybe I am to loyal for this game but toews hasn't shown me anything to prove he's mafia. I honestly don't think my vote will count anyways but I have to stick with my principles naive or not I think he's TP.

I appreciate that you're willing to think on your own (@Aladeen as well, even if he's still voting for me). I'm absolutely stunned that this isn't a slam dunk vote in favour of BDM.

Archived