The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

If Intoews turns up mafia, that looks pretty good for GFY and BDM

I just hope otherwise isn't SK, cause right now they are going to have to be like our Vig

I still think BHB is suspicious too.

If Toews is mafia I think:

Otherwise

Tanikins

OTTS
JE14
are all mafia
If Toews is TP, I think
BDM
JE14
BHB
WW
GFY
Are the remaining Mafia
Actually what I guess I'm trying to say is I think JE14 is mafia.

Ah i love listening to the idiot that cares more about lynching kesler than winning the game. I'd rather lynch BDM over toews but i'll let you geniuses decide.

Unvote; Vote1 Toews

Unvote; Vote2 otherwise

Ah i love listening to the idiot that cares more about lynching kesler than winning the game. I'd rather lynch BDM over toews but i'll let you geniuses decide.

Unvote; Vote1 Toews

Unvote; Vote2 otherwise

I am still not convinced 100% that toews is mafia but the sheriff is saying we should trust BDM so I sadly think we have no choice but follow his lead.

Toews if you can somehow give us something to prove your not mafia I will swing my vote against BDM.

Why would JE and GFY vote last second to save Burr if I was Mafia? Use some ****ing common sense, people. You've been blessed with a gimme vote and you're pissing it away.

I'd rather vote out Burr as well but we can't risk the mafia coming in late and swinging votes again. If LTC is telling the truth about being sheriff we all look like idiots for not listening to him. If he is actually KP I'd be shocked, he is not the brightest guy and I doubt his comments could've been made up, seemed they were all mad out of emotion.

Toews if you can somehow give us something to prove your not mafia I will swing my vote against BDM.

You're resting your hopes in the hands of someone who has never contributed anything besides joke votes for Kesler in his entire Mafia career.

The fact that JE and GFY were willing to swing the vote like that leads me to believe that this game is one wrong kill away from mathematically being over. Use your heads. Don't rely on LTC of all people to make your decisions for you, even if he is the Sheriff (which I REALLY doubt).

You're resting your hopes in the hands of someone who has never contributed anything besides joke votes for Kesler in his entire Mafia career.

The fact that JE and GFY were willing to swing the vote like that leads me to believe that this game is one wrong kill away from mathematically being over. Use your heads. Don't rely on LTC of all people to make your decisions for you, even if he is the Sheriff (which I REALLY doubt).

Good point hmmmm

I am having a really hard time with thinking you are mafia and going on the word of someone who I originally was suspicious off.

Don't think it will help much to save you but I will leave my original vote (against bdm)the same unless someone can show me without a doubt 100% that you are mafia.

Sorry I didn't put the same trust in you that you did in me. I feel horrible :(

I just hope otherwise isn't SK, cause right now they are going to have to be like our Vig

Otherwise

Tanikins

OTTS

JE14

are all mafia

If Toews is TP, I think

BDM

JE14

BHB

WW

GFY

Are the remaining Mafia

So it looks good on GFY but not on me. Seems legit.

Why would JE and GFY vote last second to save Burr if I was Mafia? Use some ****ing common sense, people. You've been blessed with a gimme vote and you're pissing it away.

You act like we suck at this game. Why would we save BDM if it was to out two of us?

Otherwise

Tanikins

OTTS
JE14
are all mafia
If Toews is TP, I think
BDM
JE14
BHB
WW
GFY
Are the remaining Mafia

so you think JE is mafia in both situations but instead you choose to vote for me? makes so much sense :rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious that I've been labled as quiet when all BHB has done is post to vote. Talk about sketchy.

What has WW done besides argue with toews... maybe it's been over shaddowed but I don't think it's much... to me by the end of that if felt more staged than anything.

To LTC how you can expect people to follow any thing you say about anything other than confirmed mafia is beyond me. You voted Kes because you thought it was funny and now we are in this mess because of you quite frankly. I also don't understand why you are so angery at shiznak, while I understand that he has played a conservative game as DG, it's not like you've been the GOAT sheriff either.

I take full responsibility if toews is mafia I just can't vote against him without solid proof especially when he went to bat for me. So I will not change my 1st vote without solid proof that BDM is not mafia.

I am probably being naive here and might be screwing us here but I really don't think toews is mafia..

So...

unvote2 vote2 otherwise

I'd rather vote out Burr as well but we can't risk the mafia coming in late and swinging votes again. If LTC is telling the truth about being sheriff we all look like idiots for not listening to him. If he is actually KP I'd be shocked, he is not the brightest guy and I doubt his comments could've been made up, seemed they were all mad out of emotion.

We would look like idiots.

I'M a TP and the TP would be absolute fools to go against the Sheriff this late in the game!

Archived