The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zuccarello and the Rangers are making quite the headlines in Norway right now. Zuccarello, being the first Norwegian in a Stanley Cup Final has brought a hockey "fever" to the rest of the country. The amount of people who stay up until 2/3 a.m. increased with every game the Rangers has played this post-season. Really looking forward to the SCF and I've gotta go with Rangers in 6 games. Hopefully Zucc gets the goal that seals it!

Nice a fellow Zuc fan. Guy doesn't get enough credit for what he does.

It is so nice to not really give a rats rectum who wins .. I just hope that the players decide it, and not what may appear to be a "game managed entertainment production" .. I am not sure they can pull it off well enough to even fool LA's fans.

It is so nice to not really give a rats rectum who wins .. I just hope that the players decide it, and not what may appear to be a "game managed entertainment production" .. I am not sure they can pull it off well enough to even fool LA's fans.

Well Kozari and Watson doesn't scream "game management" to me. But then it is only Game 1

Archived