The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd have to agree with Amish on this. Even though AV likes holding onto leads it never looked like his team attempted to do so. They were trying to get the killshot on the Kings but couldn't do it. Kings just have a never say die attitude, and it's been evident this whole playoffs.

It's incredible, really.

Except for the fact his teams have always had trouble holding leads.

It's not a coincidence.

Sitting back and protecting the lead has always been his strategy.

Rangers hasn't lost in 10 playoff games with a lead heading into the 3rd period until today.

Except for the fact his teams have always had trouble holding leads.

It's not a coincidence.

Sitting back and protecting the lead has always been his strategy.

The Rangers weren't sitting back, the Kings just got better as the game went on and they ended up imposing their will on them, just like they've been doing all playoffs. Just like Quenneville wasn't sitting back when Chicago was blowing leads and San Jose wasn't sitting back when they blew a 3-0 lead.

Nobody has an answer for the KIngs' depth right now, especially down the middle. They can roll 4 lines that all can play against any line in the league.

I liked Cherry when he used to coach the Rockies.

I cheered for him when he played for the WHL Canucks .. pre-NHL .. he was a bully .. 'leopard and his spots' .. before Don passes completely from relevancy, I want to see him and Ron doing "Siegfried & Roy" fake 'white-leopard suits' .. even money says they look more like Dalmatians ..

No. If the Canucks were in the Final, it would be luck. The Kings are just that good.

The Kings are that good. But luck plays a part in any teams playoff run. Hockey is a game of inches, one inch to one direction or the other and that can win or lose a series.

Archived