The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Via Lactea] --- GAME OVER, MAFIA WIN!

Captain Aerosex

Captain’s Log, Stardate 2

f3a08a76606ea8f89290684141dd82d2.jpg

Active Players:

Aladeen

One one two

OurTimeToShine

Kesler87

Tanikins

g_bassi13

PPCLI

JE14

Bo Hunter Booth

Intoewsables

Dral

Mushrooms

otherwise

Peaches

Go Faulk Yourself

GreenDemons

Drouin

Final Vote Count, Round 2:

otherwise (9) - [OurTimeToShine, Bo Hunter Booth, Mushrooms, Tanikins, Go Faulk Yourself, Peaches, Kesler87, Intoewsables, One one two]

Mushrooms (1) - [GreenDemons]

One one two (1) - [otherwise]

Go Faulk Yourself (1) - [Dral]

Kesler87 (1) - [Aladeen]

Aladeen (1)- [g_bassi13]

The good crew of the Sonus Album has come to an agreement: otherwise is to be jettisoned out of the airlock. As otherwise is flushed out into the deep dark chill of outer space, the pioneers hold their breath, praying their decision was the right one…

---------------------------------------------------------

With a sigh, Go Faulk Yourself poured himself a 1384960193857.6th shot of tequila. Back on Earth, his family had told him he had a drinking problem. He told them, “I DNT FKJN HVE SHEEEETTTTTT YARH NET EVN MY MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM HOOOOOOORRRRRRRR…SE.” The intervention was what compelled him to leave. He gulped the shot down with a grimace.

Now, aboard this lifeless metal tomb, the only thing he desired was his family back…and more tequila. Well, he could remedy half of those issues. As he reached for the liquor, he noticed a distorted, shadowy reflection on the bottle and turned around.

And a plastic spoon plunged into his ribs.

“Ow, what the…why did you poke me with a plastic spoon?”

The Sith stared at him blankly for a few silent moments, and then jabbed him again.

“Dude, stop. What the hell-STOP, YOU DOUCHE CANOE!”

“YOU’RE THE DOUCHE CANOE, DIE PIONEER!”

“Seriously, I’m going to slap you across the face.”

“NOT IF I SLAP YOU FIRST!”

And hence, an epic slapping fight ensued for 5 hours (in which absolutely nobody entered the room for whatever reason). After a pimpin’ backhand caught Go Faulk Yourself across the chops, he finally dropped to the floor.

“And now, you die…” the Sith proclaimed as he repeatedly jabbed his mildly annoyed victim with the plastic spoon of death.

“OK, just stop, I’ll just kill himself OK?!?” Go Faulk Yourself shouted as he grabbed a knife and cut his wrists.

He stared at the blood, at the knife, and then at the Sith with his rapidly failing eyes.

“Oh, goddamnit I could’ve just-gluhh….f**k…”

OurTimeToShine leaned back against the wall in the shower, letting the hot water rush over him. He let his hair soak up the water and then fall to the floor.

‘I should do something with my hair’, he thought to himself. Would an afro be cool? Or would it look stupid…no, it couldn’t look stupid. He was OTIS! All praised the great Otis! They would fawn over him like the God he was. He should totally grow a beard too. And then just to really blow peoples’ minds, he’d be hairless from the neck down. Yeah, that’d be cool. He smiled, and started talking to himself as he shaved his armpits.

Wow Otis, your armpits are so smooth and aerodynamic…Yeah baby, you know it. Your afro is so luxurious…Sure is. Want to take a guess what the hair down there is like? Oh please show me, big daddy Otis.

He put the razor down and rubbed his hands together.

“How you gonna praise Otis, baby? With your hands, your mouth…or something else? Hmmm, let me think-“

“WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!?!?” Mal Reynolds shouted from outside the shower, his gun pointed at Otis’ face. Otis let loose a girly scream. Mal seemed to hesitate, befuddled by the weirdness he had just seen. Then he fired 4 shots through the glass door.

otherwise was jettisoned out of the airlock!

Go Faulk Yourself was killed by the Sith!

OurTimeToShine was killed by Mal Reynolds!

Active Players, Stardate 3:

Aladeen

One one two

OurTimeToShine

Kesler87

Tanikins

VICanucksfan5551

g_bassi13

PPCLI

JE14

Bo Hunter Booth

Intoewsables

Dral

Kryten

Mushrooms

otherwise

Peaches

Go Faulk Yourself

GreenDemons

Drouin

Total: 14/19 players

Deceased

VICanucksfan5551 [Jettisoned: Not a Pioneer]

Kryten [sith Kill: Not a Pioneer]

otherwise [Jettisoned: Pioneer]

Go Faulk Yourself [sith Kill: Pioneer]

OurTimeToShine [Mal Reynolds Kill: Not a Pioneer]

Total: 5 players

Captain’s Log, Stardate 2

OurTimeToShine leaned back against the wall in the shower, letting the hot water rush over him. He let his hair soak up the water and then fall to the floor.

‘I should do something with my hair’, he thought to himself. Would an afro be cool? Or would it look stupid…no, it couldn’t look stupid. He was OTIS! All praised the great Otis! They would fawn over him like the God he was. He should totally grow a beard too. And then just to really blow peoples’ minds, he’d be hairless from the neck down. Yeah, that’d be cool. He smiled, and started talking to himself as he shaved his armpits.

Wow Otis, your armpits are so smooth and aerodynamic…Yeah baby, you know it. Your afro is so luxurious…Sure is. Want to take a guess what the hair down there is like? Oh please show me, big daddy Otis.

He put the razor down and rubbed his hands together.

“How you gonna praise Otis, baby? With your hands, your mouth…or something else? Hmmm, let me think-“

“WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!?!?” Mal Reynolds shouted from outside the shower, his gun pointed at Otis’ face. Otis let loose a girly scream. Mal seemed to hesitate, befuddled by the weirdness he had just seen. Then he fired 4 shots through the glass door.

MFW. What a death. Long live CA the GOAT.

OurTimeToShine [Mal Reynolds Kill: Not a Pioneer]

Otis clearly never TP. This is getting crazier game after game. I didn't think you could possibly end up on that side again. You're closer to pushing double digits on your Mafia streak.

And I blame you guys for voting out otherwise.

Otis clearly never TP. This is getting crazier game after game. I didn't think you could possibly end up on that side again. You're closer to pushing double digits on your Mafia streak.

And I blame you guys for voting out otherwise.

Ya I was the lackey too lol. First time. I'm getting so bored of being mafia I miss be TP.

Archived