The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Interview]Trevor Linden on CFOX Morning Show

aGENT

If limp bizkit ever gets one of their songs in Rogers Arena, Im investing in earplugs.

Anything by One Day as a Lion would suffice. Limp Bizkit is just that.... Limp

Make no mistake, I am in no way a Limp Bizkit fan. I'm more about the Johnny Cannuck/chain saw/pyro idea...the song that happens to unfortunately be by them just happens to fit that idea really well. If you can think of something else "aggressive" that includes a chain saw reference...by all means.

But seriously, from the 1:30 mark to 2:28 mark fits the chainsaw idea and skate out PERFECTLY IMO though.

That's actually a pretty bad ass idea lol.

OMG! Johnny Canuck with a chainsaw and pyrotechnics?!? I love it!

I know right! Trevor, hire me, I'll get the Rog rocking!

Went to my first game in a long time a couple years back. (Don't live anywhere near Vanc.)

The U2 theme started up, the anticipation immediately rises as the tempo of the music picks up, that was a thrill in itself. IMHO, it's the best opening music in the entire league, simply classic, and has become somewhat synonymous with the team.

Honestly, who here doesn't immediately think of the Canucks the moment they hear that theme?

It just doesn't wear out or get old. And it offends no one, regardless of age or musical preferences.

...and kicks the hell outta some rat breeding metal thrash blasting away!

Johnny Canuck with a chainsaw and pyrotechnics would be awesome. .

i want the 2014/15 intro to end as; Johnny Canuck poses centre ice spotlit, gently he sets the chainsaw down, stands, retrieves his axe and stares at the empty net, takes aim, (c/g on the jumbotron takes over) ice level darkens, he then throws the axe and as it starts it's descent towards the net it morphs into a huge cedar tree *BAM the axe strikes and there laying at the base (which has now morphed back into a net) a split puck

Went to my first game in a long time a couple years back. (Don't live anywhere near Vanc.)

The U2 theme started up, the anticipation immediately rises as the tempo of the music picks up, that was a thrill in itself. IMHO, it's the best opening music in the entire league, simply classic, and has become somewhat synonymous with the team.

Honestly, who here doesn't immediately think of the Canucks the moment they hear that theme?

It just doesn't wear out or get old. And it offends no one, regardless of age or musical preferences.

...and kicks the hell outta some rat breeding metal thrash blasting away!

When I hear Where the Streets Have No Name I think of U2. Not the Canucks.

Holiday by Green Day reminds me though.

Archived