The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Interview]Trevor Linden on CFOX Morning Show

aGENT

This should be the Canucks intro music. None of that old school stuff, this team is changing and getting younger as we go on so why not have a song that's fresh.

The song is gritty, it can pump the crowd up, can intimidate the opposing team, and the lyrics aren't "weak".

Hard to picture with the lyrics in that video... here's a taste:

Hard to picture with the lyrics in that video... here's a taste:

Holy repetition batman...

That would just bore the crowd...

The song needs to have either a heavy intro or a spine tingling intro that breaks into a wicked song... That's how you pump a crowd, you have to get the emotions flowing... Something the Rog hasn't done in awhile.

Pumped crowd = Pumped players

I personally would still love to see something with a Johnny Canuck mascot skating out with a chain saw with pyrotechnics every time the saw is "revved" (Rev, pow, pow, pow) and music starting off at the 1:30 mark of Break Stuff.

johnnycanuck.png

Just have a rev/pyro when there's a f-bomb in the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

The boys come flying out at "Give me something to break!"

I personally would still love to see something with a Johnny Canuck mascot skating out with a chain saw with pyrotechnics every time the saw is "revved" (Rev, pow, pow, pow) and music starting off at the 1:30 mark of Break Stuff.

johnnycanuck.png

That's actually a pretty bad ass idea lol.

Something between Break Stuff and Running and Hiding.

It'll be a good selection, I trust them and a poll is a great idea.

DJ Dave needs an ousting too, IMO.

EDIT: What a great PR move to have the President in the lime light and JB doing the trench work. Obviously Willie D's reputation preceeds him. I love the trio at the top. Gilman staying on to boot, we have a nice management group, very confident in them and their acheivements.

Undefeated... lol, Trev

please get rid of those in between whistle songs that we are already stuck listening to on the beat....

give us something with a little bit more character...... i wanted to puke when we had gangnam style on for like half the season when it was "hot"

please get rid of those in between whistle songs that we are already stuck listening to on the beat....

give us something with a little bit more character...... i wanted to puke when we had gangnam style on for like half the season when it was "hot"

This 100%

Why should we pay good money to listen to that corporate crap when there is SO much good music out there?

http://youtu.be/rSMY2CVjCZA

This should be the Canucks intro music. None of that old school stuff, this team is changing and getting younger as we go on so why not have a song that's fresh.

The song is gritty, it can pump the crowd up, can intimidate the opposing team, and the lyrics aren't "weak".

I don't mind it, but not sold. I do agree we should make it fresh and newer.

johnnycanuck.png

Just have a rev/pyro when there's a f-bomb in the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

The boys come flying out at "Give me something to break!"

OMG! Johnny Canuck with a chainsaw and pyrotechnics?!? I love it!

Archived