The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

Can the actual real sheriff (not otts) investigate me, clear me as a TP, and then PM and tell me if luci is mafia or not!

I don't think otts is mafia but I don't think us tp should trust his paranoid sheriff instincts!

The real sheriff needs to step up!

You really need to start actually reading the thread.

You really need to start actually reading the thread.

I am reading the thread and I already told you and everyone that I don't trust your investigation instincts. I want the real sheriff to step up and give us an actual target to lynch. You say luci is mafia but don't care if we lynch her cause you also think that BW is mafia...

So either the other sheriff is dead (and you don't want the mafia to know) and you are doing your own investigations or the real sheriff investigated luci and she is mafia.

Either way it's kind of confusing who is mafia or not.. you just did lead us to vote off a actual tp cause u were so sure that they were mafia.

The tp need to come together with a precise target so we all vote in accordance.

I am reading the thread and I already told you and everyone that I don't trust your investigation instincts. I want the real sheriff to step up and give us an actual target to lynch. You say luci is mafia but don't care if we lynch her cause you also think that BW is mafia...

So either the other sheriff is dead (and you don't want the mafia to know) and you are doing your own investigations or the real sheriff investigated luci and she is mafia.

Either way it's kind of confusing who is mafia or not.. you just did lead us to vote off a actual tp cause u were so sure that they were mafia.

The tp need to come together with a precise target so we all vote in accordance.

:picard:

Sometimes I question whether people actually pay attention.

If the real sheriff has come out in the thread and said luci or someone else is actually mafia then please show me the quote.

I am starting to really suspect that the real sheriff is dead and you are doing investigations which we all know will turn up as mafia. If this is true we must find a better way to widdle the mafia list down as we are big trouble!

Kryten if I remember correctly from the OP you've made it pretty clear that participation is needed to not get GKed. Why is it that JE keeps getting these chances? He's been on the brink of getting godkilled this entire game.

Mad mafia is mad.

vote Luci

WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING I AM USING MY GOD DAMN INVESTIGATIONS. THEY ARE USELESS. NOTHING I HAVE POSTED IS TO DO WITH MY INVESTIGATIONS.

Oh I don't know maybe cause you led us to lynch 2 TP!!

And now you are saying luci and beluga whale are mafia and if we vote wrong we basically are done!

So I am thinking something is up either the sheriff is deads and thus we are going on your instincts alone or maybe you are being mislead...

Add me to a PM with the other sheriff and this mess is all cleared up...

Props to otis for making this game interesting tbh. Without me this would be WOAT mafia game.

You can trust me if you want tanikins. I have been straight up with everyone all game. Was I wrong in lynching g_bassi, sure, but like I said, that was a GUT-FEEL. BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS. I NEVER SAID BASSI WAS INVESTIGATED BY MYSELF OR THE OTHER SHERIFF.

If that was my only mistake in this game then I've done a pretty decent job considering the info I've got. I'm not going to discuss the toews lynch because I have done so 50 million times and it is irrelevant. I appreciate your paranoia if you are TP though, it is just directed at the wrong person. :)

Dead Mafia Votes

R1 R2 R3

Peaches - G_Bassi - GFY -dead-

VIC - Toews - -dead-

GFY - Toews - None -dead-

Virtanen None - GFY - -dead-

Living Votes

R1 R2 R3

(Toews) (GFY) (G_Bassi)

Otis - Toews - GFY - G_Bassi

Tanikins - Toews - Virtanen87 - G_Bassi

Il Duce - Toews - Virtanen87 - G_Bassi

Luci - Toews - otherwise - Big Mike

BW - None - GFY - BlueBerries

BM - None - GFY - Peaches

JE - None - Peaches - None

BHB - None - King Heffy - BDM

Voting history, or at least of final, locked-in votes.

-Not a ton of info, BHB and Luci have avoided (depending on BM's status) voting for any Mafia, but in this game I'll admit I'm not doing much better.

-JE has been by far the least active.

-BM has been the most accurate in his voting.

-Dead mafia seemed okay with tossing GFY under the bus.

Thoughts?

Props to otis for making this game interesting tbh. Without me this would be WOAT mafia game.

You can trust me if you want tanikins. I have been straight up with everyone all game. Was I wrong in lynching g_bassi, sure, but like I said, that was a GUT-FEEL. BOLDED FOR EMPHASIS. I NEVER SAID BASSI WAS INVESTIGATED BY MYSELF OR THE OTHER SHERIFF.

If that was my only mistake in this game then I've done a pretty decent job considering the info I've got. I'm not going to discuss the toews lynch because I have done so 50 million times and it is irrelevant. I appreciate your paranoia if you are TP though, it is just directed at the wrong person. :)

The way I look at it is that luci could swing the vote against you and I am not sure if we can trust she is confirmed mafia without the other sheriff stepping up.

You guyz played enough games with me to know when I am a tp or not (I get more suspicious/paranoid/defensive) just tell the other sheriff to pm me or add me to a pm or something.

I am sure others see I am super suspicious of the existence of another sheriff and if we can actually trust you....

Other posters are actually implying you are mafia.,.

The vote could swing the wrong way and we could lose.

Pm me the info bout the other sheriff and I will back you and vote without suspicion.

One needs to show trust to gain full trust especially since gbassi (and toews) were voted off!

giphy.gif

Archived