The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

The way I look at it is that luci could swing the vote against you and I am not sure if we can trust she is confirmed mafia without the other sheriff stepping up.

You guyz played enough games with me to know when I am a tp or not (I get more suspicious/paranoid/defensive) just tell the other sheriff to pm me or add me to a pm or something.

I am sure others see I am super suspicious of the existence of another sheriff and if we can actually trust you....

Other posters are actually implying you are mafia.,.

The vote could swing the wrong way and we could lose.

Pm me the info bout the other sheriff and I will back you and vote without suspicion.

One needs to show trust to gain full trust especially since gbassi (and toews) were voted off!

I can't give you that info sorry. Trust me or not. I'm leaving for work soon so i won't be active tonight tho I'll try to check in to see whatever BS lucy comes up with.

Oh, and... are we voting for Luci or BW?

Otis, we've confirmed Luci why the BW vote?

Lucy I guess. SK you should go after BW and vig kill someone else since SK acts first. Sk remember you need to help us to have a chance to win yourself.

giphy.gif

I've got like a quarter of the posts in this game pls.

This is another good point.

I hate to say it, but something shady is going on with this game.

My vote remains on BW for the moment.

Mafia and shady? rly?

Vote out lucy and SK take out BW (cause really there is no other option for you m8, help us or lose, feel free to PM me as well.)

thats probably 2/3 of the remaining mafia. Hopefully mr.vig can get the last.

inb4 everyone turns on poor otis tonight.

Friendly reminder (however for Otis, this is a hostile reminder), please don't forget to unvote or your new vote won't count.

Thank you.

Unvote; vote lucifareeesse.

unvote vote OTTS

Just making my suspicions worse and worse. I no longer think he's the paranoid sheriff. I think the real sheriff is dead and he's mafia.

I have pm'd otts. If I am wrong then I ask him to answer me in this thread or in the pm!

I am not convinced that luci or BW are mafia wIthout proof from the actual real sheriff!

Sheriff PM to tell me to trust OTTS

I'm on mobile so I cannot quote as easily as I want to. However, I want to point these things out:

- Assuming Otis is TP he's been as bad a spokesperson as there could be -- hesitancy from almost all dead TP was evident, likewise, he has not been in contact with the vig (or even sheriff possibly)

- His willingness to sacrifice Toews meant he took away TP's chance for the med kit. We became dependent on him since for absolutely no reason at all. I also find it interesting that he asked for the doc to save him in this thread soon after Toews said he had the med kit. I don't think Otis planned on his plan working at all

- So the spokesperson lost us the med kit, he also could not give us a single good investigation. GFY does not count . I believe that he sincerely messed up and Peaches and Otis voted for him to make the best of the situation as it was happening. I cannot quote on my phone but you will see that Peaches voted very soon after GFY messed up

- The otherwise targeting was planned soon after my argument with her.

- I believe the only arguments that have been legitimately staged from the beginning is with Tanikins and Otis. You'll notice that majority of her posts have been restatement and feigning confusion. Only to soon give in Otis. The kicker for me has been her post when she asks the specials to PM him again -- vig and sheriff clearly did not want to get involved with Otis

She has played up her naivete but followed suit with Otis in everything. Lastly, the exchange here in the thread about the proof she was supposedly shown to nail my coffin is laughable at best.

So to reiterate. I believe the final three mafia members are Otis, Tanikins and JE.

Vig, target Tanikins. We have to lynch JE tonight

Isn't Tanikins really new to mafia? I thought most of that confusion was genuine.

You were my prime suspect at the start of this round but based off how things have gone I now believe there's a good chance you are a tp.

Vote JE14

Vote BW

More likely he's Mafia than Luciferase at this point

I'm leaning more towards Luciferase being the NBK than Mafia fwiw.

Why would you vote for me now? It's 10 mins before nightfall and the votes are 4 for luci and 2 for je14. Voting me now doesn't help the tp at all, decide between luci or je14.

Why would you vote for me now? It's 10 mins before nightfall and the votes are 4 for luci and 2 for je14. Voting me now doesn't help the tp at all, decide between luci or je14.

Because I don't think ether are Mafia Because I have a feeling Otis isn't being honest about the investigation and I'm beginning to think she might be the NBK. JE14 is definitely not Mafia

Archived