The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season Tickets for Canucks

matri6

I am sure they will. Just strange that when I called last week about the 2 charges on my mastercard. He didn't notice that was wrong.

But yeah, I imagine getting whatever company that makes the ticket booklets to make just 2. Would cost more than people would think.

But they should have just printing booklets for all brand new STH. They could have done like in the lockout year. I remember the first bunch of games you had to print your own.....cause even the loose tickets weren't ready.

Yeah I remember that and that (the printing of the tickets). BAD time to do that! How on earth could they come back from a lockout and just not even care? Other teams were offering free hot dogs and beers and jerseys. The canucks offered nothing free, no perks, and not even properly printed tickets. That was a huge kick in the teeth and after the Canucks missed the playoffs in 2013, they lost a lot of ticket holders.

BTW I'm waiting for all the "true fans" to step up and buy season tickets. Here's your chance!

For years all I read on these forums was... "The games are so boring. It's only business suits. No actual fans are there".

Then, season tickets come for sale and now all I hear in this thread is...

"I'd rather watch the game on my HDTV at home and drink cheap beer".

So much for that........

Yeah I remember that and that (the printing of the tickets). BAD time to do that! How on earth could they come back from a lockout and just not even care? Other teams were offering free hot dogs and beers and jerseys. The canucks offered nothing free, no perks, and not even properly printed tickets. That was a huge kick in the teeth and after the Canucks missed the playoffs in 2013, they lost a lot of ticket holders.

i dont really blame them for that.. they only had a week or so to get all the tickets ready..

they did offer half price hot dogs and drinks for the first 3 games... (i know it's not much but its something at least lol)

Just got my Flames season tickets. They don't have booklets, not even tickets.

Just credit cards with all the games loaded.

That takes guts to do, but I guess the Flames feel invincible. I think half the NHL teams do this now. I know as of last year, the teams that did it were Nashville, Tampa, Phoenix, St Louis, Washington, Edmonton and Columbus.

I guess it's only a matter of time before the Canucks do that too, although, I hope they don't. It would be a nice niche for them to keep paper tickets but it just won't happen. Some people say this is about cutting costs, and I am sure it is... but IMO, the real reason behind this is to track ticket scalpers.

BTW I'm waiting for all the "true fans" to step up and buy season tickets. Here's your chance!

For years all I read on these forums was... "The games are so boring. It's only business suits. No actual fans are there".

Then, season tickets come for sale and now all I hear in this thread is...

"I'd rather watch the game on my HDTV at home and drink cheap beer".

So much for that........

It's why me and my friends got them.

Time to inject some life back into Rogers Arena.

Archived