The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season Tickets for Canucks

matri6

• 3 weeks later...

so what's the condition to get the canucks season ticket booklet? i purchased 1 pair of full season tickets.. and all i got in a white envelop with a huge stack of tickets and that's it.. looks cheap and it's so hard to manage considered i did pay over 10k or the tickets.. called and first person told me it's only for renewal customer.. then transfer me off.. and then the second person told me that's not true and i missed the cutoff.. which i was never told about and only took them about 3 weeks after i made the inquiry to purchase before contacting me.. then transfer me off to some client relation manager voicemail.. and now still waiting for callback. For paying for something that's so expensive and overpriced.. i'd expect to at least get a fancy package containing the tickets and my membership card.. not a white envelop with a giant stack off ticket that looks so cheap and ugly... not to mention hard to manage too.. if i were to sell or give away my tickets to the later games.. i'll have like multiple stacks of tickets since i have to rip them up making them easy to lose and mismanaged..

so what's the condition to get the canucks season ticket booklet? i purchased 1 pair of full season tickets.. and all i got in a white envelop with a huge stack of tickets and that's it.. looks cheap and it's so hard to manage considered i did pay over 10k or the tickets.. called and first person told me it's only for renewal customer.. then transfer me off.. and then the second person told me that's not true and i missed the cutoff.. which i was never told about and only took them about 3 weeks after i made the inquiry to purchase before contacting me.. then transfer me off to some client relation manager voicemail.. and now still waiting for callback. For paying for something that's so expensive and overpriced.. i'd expect to at least get a fancy package containing the tickets and my membership card.. not a white envelop with a giant stack off ticket that looks so cheap and ugly... not to mention hard to manage too.. if i were to sell or give away my tickets to the later games.. i'll have like multiple stacks of tickets since i have to rip them up making them easy to lose and mismanaged..

When did u purchase ur season tickets? if it's later than June, I'm not surprise. But u can also print them yourself later if u lose your tickets or want to give them away

I imagine the booklets were printed in April/May sometime (after STH renewal deadline passed). So anyone who got tickets after a certain day would have got the booklets. The booklets are nice to have, I can understand why you'd be upset... each booklet is personalized with your name printed on the jersey. It's a nice touch. It sounds like they just printed all your tickets off on the stock paper at the box office, which sucks.

One thing... you need to be sure to check the prices. The prices shouldn't be what you paid, they should be higher. Premium games (Toronto etc) should have a higher value for them. When I got mine reprinted off at the box office last year (lost the originals), they were all messed up and the prices were all the same on each ticket. It puts you at a disadvantage if you plan to resell them because people will wonder why they look so shabby. In the email I got, it says:

"As a reminder, tickets are printed with single game prices to reflect the face value. Your membership prices are significantly less compared to single game pricing. These savings are just one of the many benefits of being a Canucks Season Ticket Member."

So, they say that is one of the "many benefits" you get of being a canucks season ticket member and so if all your prices are the same then you need to demand they make it right.

so what kind of benefits you guys got..

i get to watch post game interview and open practice.. first time i didn't get the canucks players event.. i guess that probably went to most new STH

I get to meet John Shorthouse/John Garrett and the announcing team! Psyched about that! I didn't get anything for the special events though... I never do. I guess I will choose the Cineplex family night out package as a consolation prize.

I got, "an invite to an exclusive event," and "complimentary club 500 tickets to a concert at rogers arena"

Also got my tickets in the booklet with the name on the jersey as the cover, got my tickets two days before the draft, so they were still doing booklets up until end of June.

i wanted that exclusive event, got that for the past 8 yrs.. but didn't get that this season.. <_<

i wanted that exclusive event, got that for the past 8 yrs.. but didn't get that this season.. <_<

Any idea what the exclusive event is? Is it just like an autograph signing? Or something that's actually exclusive like a luncheon with management or something? Either way, I'm excited, a bonus is a bonus.

Any idea what the exclusive event is? Is it just like an autograph signing? Or something that's actually exclusive like a luncheon with management or something? Either way, I'm excited, a bonus is a bonus.

just autograph signings... usually its at rogers arena, but once a while, its at PNE..

good on the canucks for getting me my season ticket booklet. I joined on thinking i was going to get the booklet as some sort of collectibles and was disappointed to see a stack of plain tickets. the Client relations manager worked some magic and they'll get me the ticket books. Good on them for doing the little things to make their fans happy

good on the canucks for getting me my season ticket booklet. I joined on thinking i was going to get the booklet as some sort of collectibles and was disappointed to see a stack of plain tickets. the Client relations manager worked some magic and they'll get me the ticket books. Good on them for doing the little things to make their fans happy

Im surprised they did that for you. Maybe they are really changing lol.

Yeah the booklets are nice to keep. The lockout shortened season, they just gave loose tickets.

you will find they like to do sneaky stuff like that. I have 4 season tickets, got offered 2 more in mid june, which I took. Charged me shipping twice, yet put all 6 booklets in the same envelope. Got my tickets last Thursday. Got an email yesterday telling me they were shipping with the tracking number. Only 5 days after getting them.

I got more tickets and only got charged shipping once.

Shipping should have been $20 total. If you got charged twice, it means they charged you $40?

Or did you get charged $10 x 2? If so, that was just an error by their credit card dept. They put it on as two $10 charges. But that's correct.

Nope got me for $40.

Why not e-mail them and ask for a refund of $20?

Left a voice mail with my rep.

Its only $20. Just shady they way they charged it.

I mean how many people actually bought a second season ticket package?

50 people? But if you were charged once I imagine they will refund me.

It was charged just a couple weeks ago. Two $20 charges back to back on my mastercard.

I called in to see why, and he told me it was the shipping charges.

Left a voice mail with my rep.

Its only $20. Just shady they way they charged it.

I mean how many people actually bought a second season ticket package?

50 people? But if you were charged once I imagine they will refund me.

It was charged just a couple weeks ago. Two $20 charges back to back on my mastercard.

I called in to see why, and he told me it was the shipping charges.

I doubt they will put up a fuss. I know my rep wouldn't... it's "just" $20. It's not like they are in a position to bargain anymore. Based on their willingness to re-print tickets above in booklet format (which will probably cost them a good chunk of money for a custom re-print), I'd say they will happily refund you $20 :)

I doubt they will put up a fuss. I know my rep wouldn't... it's "just" $20. It's not like they are in a position to bargain anymore. Based on their willingness to re-print tickets above in booklet format (which will probably cost them a good chunk of money for a custom re-print), I'd say they will happily refund you $20 :)

I am sure they will. Just strange that when I called last week about the 2 charges on my mastercard. He didn't notice that was wrong.

But yeah, I imagine getting whatever company that makes the ticket booklets to make just 2. Would cost more than people would think.

But they should have just printing booklets for all brand new STH. They could have done like in the lockout year. I remember the first bunch of games you had to print your own.....cause even the loose tickets weren't ready.

Archived