The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 118 The desolation of CDC game on !

Dr.Strangelove

The official unofficial Lord Peach nightfall:

7. g_bassi13 (godkill - mafia)

9. King Heffy (godkill - mafia)

11. Bo Hunter Booth (godkill - mafia)

14. Big Mike (godkill - mafia)

16. BDM (godkill - mafia)

17. PPCLI (godkill - mafia)

18. virtanen87 (godkill - mafia)

I like how no one has bothered to take BHB off the list. :P

Yup, which is why i have no idea why the SK wasn't targeted. If the vig misses, they'll be one of only 2 remaining. If the SK kils the vig, it's just one more round to survive.

But it's not my job to win you guys the game, I'm the lackey. There was no mafia kill to snuff out. You dun goofed a bit.

Yup, which is why i have no idea why the SK wasn't targeted. If the vig misses, they'll be one of only 2 remaining. If the SK kils the vig, it's just one more round to survive.

But it's not my job to win you guys the game, I'm the lackey. There was no mafia kill to snuff out. You dun goofed a bit.

that was fake lawl

BHB is rocking an unlimited amulet of resurrection!

hey, I just had great new idea for a themed game.... Satan's Game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPvLykRfSi0

ugh, just realized I've been listening to the 10 hr remix of epic sax guy for over 2 hrs.... i might have a drinking problem

so I've been talking to both the vig and the sk for the last 24 hrs, I think I might have an update for you in like 20 mins if people don't mind...

edit: BM, mind txting PPCLI and tell him not to worry about a stupid forum game when family is on the line ?

so I've been talking to both the vig and the sk for the last 24 hrs, I think I might have an update for you in like 20 mins if people don't mind...

edit: BM, mind txting PPCLI and tell him not to worry about a stupid forum game when family is on the line ?

Already did

Archived