The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

confessions

Rate this topic

On 4/8/2018 at 6:09 PM, Cramarossa said:

I haven't been to a dentist since 2005. I've had a cracked tooth since 2013, at which time the first little bit crumbled and fell out. This has been ongoing (fortunately infrequently) since then. Another little bit broke today. Finally reached out to a dentist. I'm scared. :(

my last dentist visit was in 2010, 4 years after i have my braces taken out, and 3 years when i had wires placed on the bottom, and i still have those things LOL

when you get older, and your parents no longer make your appointments you stop caring xD

• Upvote 1
On 4/9/2018 at 12:42 PM, Tre Mac said:

Should probably leave this part out lol. 

I never had a dishwasher until I reno'd my place.  After 2 weeks I loaded my dishwasher up to run during the day, problem was the caretaker in our building decided to drain out the pipes without notifying us.  So in doing so he flooded everyone's dishsoapy water into my dishwasher causing it to overflow in my newly reno'd kitchen!  To make matters worse he yelled at me when I called his cel phone even though that's what strata told me to do.  Then strata sent a plumber who called and said it's going to be $400 if it's deemed my fault.  The plumber came in and looked at my pipes and they were spotless so luckily I wasn't on the hook for it.  I hate strata's!

That's awful that happened to you! I ended up scheduling a maintenance call. I further tested the air cap, and it was not fixed.  Our maintenance supervisor came over today, and re-secured the air cap, as well as checking the dishwasher, and replaced the burnt out light bulb above my entry, and did the annual inspection as well.  

I confess ~

I am so into my new haircut!  I love it!  I got home today, and it was selfie time.  Like, how do I look with my hair styled that way, and how to do I look with those sunglasses, and those other sunglasses! Boy oh boy, I am so enjoying this! And I almost forgot, outfits! 

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, brilac said:

I confess ~

I am so into my new haircut!  I love it!  I got home today, and it was selfie time.  Like, how do I look with my hair styled that way, and how to do I look with those sunglasses, and those other sunglasses! Boy oh boy, I am so enjoying this! And I almost forgot, outfits! 

Looking good!

Yesterday was a really bad day.  Started with a hellish day at work and ended with me stubbing my toes, ouch!  Today is a new day, please make it better.  I think all this rain is really starting to get to me.:unsure:

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Yesterday was a really bad day.  Started with a hellish day at work and ended with me stubbing my toes, ouch!  Today is a new day, please make it better.  I think all this rain is really starting to get to me.:unsure:

The rain has already gotten to me.  That's why I did not want to fly to Victoria for my birthday.  Like cold and rain.  If I want to have a zen moment and champagning, it better be sunny!

It's sunny right now while drinking coffee at my desk, and I feel great.

I ordered some stuff for the Cats off of amazon. Amazon sent it via Canada Post. Canada post decided to be a bunch of lazy baboons and didnt even try to deliver it and instead sent the parcel to the post office in another flipping city. I called customer service to get it all sorted out and they refused to send it to New west. This has me more angry then it should.

6 hours ago, AppleJack said:

I ordered some stuff for the Cats off of amazon. Amazon sent it via Canada Post. Canada post decided to be a bunch of lazy baboons and didnt even try to deliver it and instead sent the parcel to the post office in another flipping city. I called customer service to get it all sorted out and they refused to send it to New west. This has me more angry then it should.

That's terrible.  When I first started ordering cat food online from a pet company, the first order came with dented cat food cans, and explained that my cat does not eat from dented cat food cans, even if the food does go in the dish! I am a cat person. 

Edited by brilac
From,

I confess ~

I get overwhelmed when I go to the makeup counter and places like Sephora.  I'm going to be officially in my mid 30's pretty soon, and I needed good skin care instead of the drug store brand. There are so many choices and so many skin care and makeup brands, like how do I select something?! And know that I am making a good choice, and how is that different from the drug store brand?  So I went to Macy's just to browse, and the gal at the Estee Lauder counter helped me.  And I bought, and she gave me free stuff too, and applied foundation on me, and under eye stuff, and it made a difference.  I was still a little overwhelmed, but she put me in the right direction, and offered a makeover later in the week if I wanted to.  The skin care and foundation was enough for me, and having a makeover would make be really overwhelmed.  I'm more into a natural look with less makeup.  So I told her I would think about it.  I really liked her service, she was great. 

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Unpopular opinion confession:  I think tattoo's are a major turnoff. 

I confess ~ 

I have 4 tattoos - 3 stars and 1 cross.  2 of these are covered up.  The one on my wrist and back of my neck are not covered up.

Another confession ~ 

I've been wanting to get an ol skool CH tattoo on my right side of my rib.  But everytime I go to Fan Jam in Montreal when they make the Playoffs, there's a long line for free permanent CH tattoos. It must be a popular thing at Fan Jam besides the free CH haircuts.  

46 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Just not as cool as they once were.

Now it's cool to not get any, right?

I just don't have the appetite for one, I did enjoy the first season of Inkmasters though. 

6 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Now it's cool to not get any, right?

I just don't have the appetite for one, I did enjoy the first season of Inkmasters though. 

4 hours ago, riffraff said:

It seems pretty rare nowadays to see anyone without a tattoo.

Confession-

Back in the 90's I was in a $&!#ty gutter punk band. I wrote a song "The Suit I'm Gonna Die In"... 

Many of friends had awful tats, very regrettable garbage all over. I wasn't down and wrote about it.

Still a birthday suit of creamy pink.

• Cheers 2
1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

Hi

I'm all natural 

Au natural

15 hours ago, luckylager said:

Back in the 90's I was in a $&!#ty gutter punk band. I wrote a song "The Suit I'm Gonna Die In"... 

That's awesome.  I wrote a lot of punk songs back in the day and recorded them on my computer with a drum loop.  Some songs I would write in 5 min like 'Deadly Wasps' which was about deadly wasps:ph34r:.  Actually we were laughing at how ridiculous the word wasps sound plural.

Spoiler

Deadly Wasps

They hover above us like little UFO's

They're about the size of cheerios

they're killing anything that moves

it's all over when they sting you

Better watch your back when you go outside

Steppin' out that door could be like suicide

They can go anywhere you can go

By the way did you shut that window?

Deadly Wasps x 4

Your heart skips a beat every time they fly by, trip and fall while your life flashes before your eyes;

Then you feel the venom in you as it rushes through your veins, you can't breathe then you die;

Deadly Wasps x 4

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1