The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2014-15

Nail

Got a lot of respect for Monty's team building skills.

Well, you say that now. But wait until January when my team falls apart because my success on defense lands squarely on Buff and Staal, and in order to really make waves up front, my gambles in Panarin and Tikhonov have to pay off. Otherwise, it's a lottery pick with a draft pick I no longer have.

But really, I'm expecting my team to be really competitive in 2016, when Milano, Holmstrom, Bowey, and Pulock will be full timers on cheap as balls contracts.

But in the meantime, Gorges anyone?

Made a purely vertical spreadsheet and changed up the colours a bit to make it easier to read (team coloured text on white background):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI0F7KnF1WNf_xpIjP3TmBE_PH-ZDiIEzJhduC-3UNQ/edit#gid=1424001811

Open to suggestions on how to make it better but it isn't official or anything, ultimately Nail gets the final call (but he'll probably pick based on feedback from GMs).

Looks good.

Also, please post the FA signing :'(

JE's version is the perfect spreadsheet IMO.

curiously i tried it again on mobile and the logo covered half the roster below.

curiously i tried it again on mobile and the logo covered half the roster below.

If you're talking about viewing it through a browser on your phone, you have to get rid of the "htmlview" at the end of the URL.

If you're talking about viewing it through a browser on your phone, you have to get rid of the "htmlview" at the end of the URL.

Hey, it worked!

Will the notes on all the players be added as before? So waiver eligibility, NMCs/NTCs etc?

Just found the trade. Happened before you and I worked together. So I'm blaming this one on Horvat.

Haha! #BlameitonHorvat

You've built quite the team just in a little amount of time! Good work!

better watch out, I'm watching you two...

That IRL Galchenyuk contract tho...

Looks like the Habs didn't learn their lesson with Subban!

JE14 was the agent for the Galchenyuk deal here, and he absolutely insisted on a 2-year deal. Offered more money for 3-5 years, but no dice. So good insight there.

The situation is different from Subban. P.K. had already proven to be a legitimate top-pairing defenseman. Whereas Galchenyuk, although loaded with skill, hasn't proved enough to say worth the big bucks. However, him and his agent probably feel he can establish himself within the next 2 years, and get far more money than what would be available now.

Nail, can you look over the Hurricanes spreadsheet please?

Chris Thorburn is showing that he is not eligible for waivers (71 games of eligibility, 22 years old). Obviously this is incorrect for him, but wondering if that is supposed to apply to someone else on my roster that may currently be showing they are waiver eligible.

Thanks!

Archived