The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

Round 8

Sheriff G_bassi was in charge of the town. He had investigated both GFY and King Heffy, but they both came up as TP in the investigations. He knew that one of them was hiding something. In the end he decided King Heffy must be mafia, so he was lynched. Now it was time for g_bassi to search everything he could to find out for real whether KH was mafia.

GFY was pretty confident that he had made the right decision. He was just waiting for the sheriff to figure out whether King Heffy was evil or good. He decided he should go help g_bassi investigate.

Rick Grimes - SK

Mafia Team:

GFY - KP

Mushrooms - Lackey in contact to start

AT - Nurse, saves every 2nd round

Stamkos - Watcher

BDM - Tracker

Apples - 1 time killer, can't discuss kill with teammates (killed 112)

Kryten - if Sk or Mafia tries to kill him in first 3 rounds, he survives and joins them. Wannabe bad guy basically.

Peaches - Vig

OTTTS - Doc

G_bassi - sheriff

Virtanen - (TP) roleblocker

AppleJack - watcher

BW - tracker

What I sent Dral after Round 1.

Great job GFY. We got lucky in the 1st round and managed to tie the votes to save GFY. 2nd round, we planned the psycho sheriff idea and I sent it to multiple people, hoping someone would call me out (thx virt) and guarantee my lynch.

GFY would also gain more trust and potentially become the towns spokesperson.

So here's some things I noticed .

Peaches - No TP killed but he wasn't as bad the stats say. In round 1 he originally targeted GFY, but changed it later to Rick Grimes (SK). If the 1st kill had happened, the Mafia lose. And Dral pointed out the Kryten kill. He also targeted BDM but she was Nurse saved by AT.

BDM and BW were both trackers and they both ended up tracking the other one at some point. What are the chances of that? Also, for some reason, every watcher (AJ, Stamkos) and tracker kept watching and tracking Toews and King Heffy even though they both had no role.

Virtanen the TP roleblocker blocked g_bassi's investigation in round 5 and tried again in round 6 :lol:. He lold when I told him that g_bassi was the sheriff.

And the mafia killing TP less than the Vig was pretty funny as well. Some of it was inactivity, and the others have been explained.

G_bassi investigated GFY almost right when he got his role PM. Game changing move right there.

Mushrooms reminds me of me when I stated playing :P . Has good ideas in the Mafia PM and is very aware of the game, but could work on blending in with the TP.

Archived