The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: An Unexpected Game - Mafia Wins!

Time Lord

So this game was far more active than last game. I was kind of hoping this one could be sort of like a bridge between the string of non active mafia games, and (hopefully) a bunch of active games.

It started off well with lots of activity, but then it got really quiet. I've actually noticed this happening in a lot of recent games. A few months ago, the endings would still be active because people would always be discussing who could be left as mafia.

Still, glad you guys liked it.

Who wants to host the next game?

So my plan was to give the Mafia only 6/21 players, but give them all roles to balance it out. Also, they had a chance to add a teammate. They even investigated Kryten and tried to kill (recruit) him, but the Vig ended that.

Looks like it was pretty balanced, but if you add in 4 mafia kills, who knows.

frack you GFY. I knew it, lol.

The reason i don't believe he's the one is that he could have killed me a long time ago if he knew who i was, even with the mafia barely killing anyone for whatever reason. Maybe he just let the rest of his team fall, just to make sure he was on the TP's good side. So if he wins like that, i ain't even mad, lol.

My role was crap lol. I had to accurately predict which mafia would submit the kill. Could be useful near the end I guess

Well, not really. Each mafia had a role that you could block. I wouldn't have included the TP roleblocker if the mafia team had no roles.

If I made it so you could block the team by blocking 1 person, that wouldn't be realistic, and it would be way too OP. A sheriff roleblocker basically.

LOL at the people saying the Vig killing me was some master stroke. The reason I died was because the TP alliance didn't tell him to not kill me. BTW, I am considered a TP until I am sked or mked, if I avoid those kills, I win with the TP's. I did my best to help the TP's and got killed by them for it. Hardly something to be proud of.

LOL at the people saying the Vig killing me was some master stroke. The reason I died was because the TP alliance didn't tell him to not kill me. BTW, I am considered a TP until I am sked or mked, if I avoid those kills, I win with the TP's. I did my best to help the TP's and got killed by them for it. Hardly something to be proud of.

Except you were mafia investigated and MK'd the round the Vig killed you.... so you were about to become mafia :P

Archived