The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Five Questions: Canucks' Daniel Sedin on resurgence by Dan Rosen

TheMohammadman

Interesting fact:

Daniel Sedin is 2 SOG for tying Markus Naslund for most shots in franchise history. That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Does anyone remember which user used to make the official milestone thread? They didn't do it last year or this year and I really loved that thread...

I don't, but my guess would be either Vintage or Mak...

Has there ever been two more respectful, sportsmanlike, honest, and caring hockey players in the NHL before? Seriously, these two are some of the nicest athletes I've seen. They work hard and give their best to win, but they never resort to taking the low road. They are better people than myself, I must admit. How has either of them never won the Lady Byng?

As much as I disagree that Torts was not at least partially responsible for much of the teams struggles last year I am glad they are not pointing the finger. Pointing fingers doesn't make a person a better player, even if blame is deserved, but working on how not to make the same mistakes is.

These are guys are going to the rafters without a doubt.

I saw the NHL post this link to their facebook page. I was reading the comments and holy hell do people have no clue about the type of people the Sedins are. The disrespect is still ridiculous towards the Sedins. It is quite comedic to read.

I was in there as well. The trolling was off the charts. I'm pretty sure most people know that the Sedins are super talented and all around good people, they're just spewing that stuff to get a rise out of others. It could be because I'm more exposed to Canuck fan trolls than other markets but they seem to be extra effective against many of our fans.

Just gotta ignore them.

I was in there as well. The trolling was off the charts. I'm pretty sure most people know that the Sedins are super talented and all around good people, they're just spewing that stuff to get a rise out of others. It could be because I'm more exposed to Canuck fan trolls than other markets but they seem to be extra effective against many of our fans.

Just gotta ignore them.

Oh ya I dont bother to involve with the trolls. Not worth the time. I just read for entertainment value. I was expecting it from Bruins, Lames and Coilers fans on those comments but the amount of crap from Blackhawks fans caught me by surprise.

Oh ya I dont bother to involve with the trolls. Not worth the time. I just read for entertainment value. I was expecting it from Bruins, Lames and Coilers fans on those comments but the amount of crap from Blackhawks fans caught me by surprise.

They're just still pissy about 2011. One of my friends is a Blackhawks fan and she asked me if hearing Chelsea Dagger made me angry. My response: "Why would it? We beat you the last time it mattered!"

It's awesome to see Daniel and Henrik handle last season with class. Although not blaming the fired coach was the right thing to do from a leadership perspective, I don't buy it. For sure the mentality changed, but who caused that? He even alluded to the higher ice time last season being something that hurt their game. That's on Torts if you ask me. I don't care if our lineup wasn't as deep. Good coaches find a way to adjust instead of driving their star players into the ground.

Me neither.

I appreciate his class in taking responsibility. However, nowhere that I can see does he say WHY they changed their game. Players of their ability and maturity don't just change their game for no reason.

Torts tried to fashion the Canucks into a pre conceived image of how he wanted them to play and took no cognisance of their abilities and strengths. Nothing will convince me otherwise.

Anyway is it a coincidence that Torts is fired, a players coach is hired and the Twins are back on song? I don't think so.

Archived