The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm... So correct me if I'm wrong. Medkit = TP? or what? Is that like doctor?

Vote Apples

For starting the bandwagon vote for me >.<

Vote Stamkos . Is an explanation even necessary?

6 tp vs 4 mafia? We need to get our sheet together or this is over fast.

I'm convinced Dral is mafia. Bdm and Malkin cookies are also probably mafia.

Shoutout to all of you who wouldn't switch votes to save Peaches. Mfw. Would be nice if the town and vig would stop shooting ourselves in the foot here.

Toews is the first TP in the history of the game who wouldn't sacrifice themselves for the Sheriff?

come on guys, it can't get any more obvious then this

Vote Stamkos . Is an explanation even necessary?

6 tp vs 4 mafia? We need to get our sheet together or this is over fast.

I'm convinced Dral is mafia. Bdm and Malkin cookies are also probably mafia.

If you need to get you sheet together, then voting me is a wrong start.

200px-StarMK8.png

3. Intoewsables - SO Mafia even Don Corleone is sitting back like "DAMN!"
7. mau5trap - TP
8. Beluga Whale - Mafia
9. Rick Grimes - Still the doctor. I also have the medkit this round, COME AT ME BROS, LOL, TY Mikey, #InvincibilityForARound
10. Dral - Rage-quit is cover so we don't vote for him? Mafia (GodKill plz?)
11. Zfetch - Mafia
13. BurrDaMan - TP
15. Time Lord - Leaning towards Mafia, I'm unsure.
17. Vic - Don't know.
19.Peaches - TP
22. Malkin Cookies - TP
23. Apples - Unsure
24. Ss -Mafia

Vote Intoewsables

Toews is the first TP in the history of the game who wouldn't sacrifice themselves for the Sheriff?

come on guys, it can't get any more obvious then this

Are you being this obtuse on purpose, or did you miss the part where Peaches isn't saved if I'm lynched? Stop trying to put this on me when you guys were the ones who prevented me from using the save on him.

Are you being this obtuse on purpose, or did you miss the part where Peaches isn't saved if I'm lynched? Stop trying to put this on me when you guys were the ones who prevented me from using the save on him.

This is why I have to believe Dral is mafia. His fake freakout over the med kit and then not realizing that you couldnt save peaches if you're already dead is just too much.

Rick Grimes

Malkin Cookies

Dral

StevenStamkos

RIP

What logical reason besides being Mafia and wanting the Doctor out of the game do you have to support that I am Mafia at this point?

The only people I've tried to accuse are the people that have tried to accuse me - and that's because I find it pretty damn suspicious to go after somebody that is straight up claiming to be the doctor. If you really were stupid enough to still think I'm Mafia, then vote for me now you damned coward! Stop waiting for replies from your Mafia buddies before you come to a "group decision on who to eliminate" Enough with your stupid lists!(<3 lol no offense meant, just playin'/gettin into the game. XD)

Come at me, bro.

This is why I have to believe Dral is mafia. His fake freakout over the med kit and then not realizing that you couldnt save peaches if you're already dead is just too much.

Pretty much. Seems clear to me that Dral's little outburst was staged so he could avoid saving Peaches in his little fit of rage. Surely no one would actually be that upset about a minor tweak in the game, right?

Vote Dral

200px-StarMK8.png

3. Intoewsables - SO Mafia even Don Corleone is sitting back like "DAMN!"

7. mau5trap - TP

8. Beluga Whale - Mafia

9. Rick Grimes - Still the doctor. I also have the medkit this round, COME AT ME BROS, LOL, TY Mikey, #InvincibilityForARound

10. Dral - Rage-quit is cover so we don't vote for him? Mafia (GodKill plz?)

11. Zfetch - Mafia

13. BurrDaMan - TP

15. Time Lord - Leaning towards Mafia, I'm unsure.

17. Vic - Don't know.

19.Peaches - TP

22. Malkin Cookies - TP

23. Apples - Unsure

24. Ss -Mafia

Vote Intoewsables

The thing that gets me in these lists is how you guys think both me and toews are mafia. Either only one of us are or we are both tp. If you look back in the thread, we've been at each other ever since the beginning.

What logical reason besides being Mafia and wanting the Doctor out of the game do you have to support that I am Mafia at this point?

The only people I've tried to accuse are the people that have tried to accuse me - and that's because I find it pretty damn suspicious to go after somebody that is straight up claiming to be the doctor. If you really were stupid enough to still think I'm Mafia, then vote for me now you damned coward! Stop waiting for replies from your Mafia buddies before you come to a "group decision on who to eliminate" Enough with your stupid lists!(<3 lol no offense meant, just playin'/gettin into the game. XD)

Come at me, bro.

Your story just feels a bit odd to me, especially considering there's also a med kit in the game. Really wish the Vig had played along instead of going after Zfetch (in fairness, I thought he was shady as hell too, but we'd learn way more by targeting you).

Pretty much. Seems clear to me that Dral's little outburst was staged so he could avoid saving Peaches in his little fit of rage. Surely no one would actually be that upset about a minor tweak in the game, right?

Vote Dral

Cause I've never done it before right ? ;)

If there's a lackey in the game, they should probably get in touch with me.

Yes, I'm looking at you Apples.

Archived