The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game? - The game is on?

MikeyBoy44

when shall nightfall be after this roubd?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just checked the list, Barzal isn't even playing.

Vote Intoewsables

Got him mixed up with Malkin Cookies, haha.

You guys are doing a pretty poor job of trying to justify this wagon. Voting me for calling you guys out doesn't look all that great.

@Rick Grimes:

I don't think Mikey would put both a doctor and med kit in the game. Seems pretty fishy.

I've never played in a game where there's been a medkit and a doctor, it's always been either or. Also don't see why Grimes would announce it in the thread when he could just contact Peaches. At the same time though, his role claim seems too unlikely for any mafia team to consider as a scheme...idk its sketchy.

Toews hasn't really done anything to be worthy of a lynch this round imo, but worth an investigation if he hasn't already been.

I'm saving my vote for now.

Got him mixed up with Malkin Cookies, haha.

You guys are doing a pretty poor job of trying to justify this wagon. Voting me for calling you guys out doesn't look all that great.

@Rick Grimes:

I don't think Mikey would put both a doctor and med kit in the game. Seems pretty fishy.

Sounds like mafia deflection bullsh!t to me.

Unvote Mau5 Vote Intoews

Hey, I'm your doctor. I haven't saved any of you because everybody is just accusing me of being Mafia as usual. So, if anybody wants an ally, PM me. Mafia, TP, I don't care anymore. I just want to survive.

Vote mau5strap for voting for me.

why didnt you pm me or peaches?

You want my help, you come to me, considering everybody in the game assumes I'm Mafia every time, I'm in No rush to save anybody but myself.

:picard: how can we trust a doc who outs himself to everyone instead of pming the sheriff or someone who was just targeted by the mafia

I'm in a PM with Grimes and suggested that he save himself from a Vig kill to prove himself (and form an alliance). He stopped replying after that came up. 100% Mafia/SK.

Unvote; vote Rick Grimes

So no need to give him the choice - he said his save is already on him - lets no waste the votes....

trying to lynch a potential doc is pretty suspicious, gotta say dude

Okay i was invited to that Pm, i think the reason intoewsables wants the vig to target the doctor is because that way the doctor can save himself from the vig kill but then the mafia could also aim for the doctor and i think the doctor can't save himself twice.

Seems a bit far fetched but it could be the case here.

thoughts?

Archived