The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Dream Thread (A Daily Chronicle)

jdatb

Let me preface this by saying I don't know if any of you guys are Christians, but I might be able to help you out.

A lot of deja vus are things that your spirit has already experienced (there is no time or distance in the Spirit) and it's just your body actually experiencing them for the first time. Basically, experiencing a memory you didn't know you had.

Might be a prophetic dream, the Bible has something that sounds somewhat similar to what you said.

Dreams can either be prophetic (like the guy who knew what dress his sister was wearing) or symbolical (most dreams).

And whether you believe in this stuff or not, always write your dreams down if you can remember even pieces of them.

I can see how people would think it's bogus as I cant see how a lot of my experiences are things that could have happened at later dates. I do think it's a really cool feeling when it happens though.

I can see how people would think it's bogus as I cant see how a lot of my experiences are things that could have happened at later dates. I do think it's a really cool feeling when it happens though.

Yeah. Well, it's something where your spirit has already been there, and now your mind and body are just catching up.

But yeah, it's really cool. :lol:

So check this out -

Back in 2011, 2012 I dated this guy from Korea. During that time, I had this dream I was in Seoul. Weeks later, he showed me pictures of Seoul, and they were the exact same streets, weather, and buildings I saw in my dream. I had never been to Seoul nor seen pictures.

So check this out -

Back in 2011, 2012 I dated this guy from Korea. During that time, I had this dream I was in Seoul. Weeks later, he showed me pictures of Seoul, and they were the exact same streets, weather, and buildings I saw in my dream. I had never been to Seoul nor seen pictures.

There could be a chance you've subconsciously seen pictures or video while scanning through books/internet. I know what you mean though it can be a pretty weird feeling as well.

After a weekend of heavy drinking, I usually lucid dream. It's freaking awesome. I can close my eyes and start thinking of something and eventually start dreaming it. I don't know how to explain it, but a heavy drinking period (2-3 days) does it for me.

Next week beer pong. Hehehehehe

I did have a strange dream about a month ago. It had to do with late Opa, and I had this crazy urge to cry. The crying felt separate from the dream though, like I was crying into my pillow, but yet there were no tears. It was such a bizarre feeling, and one that I've never felt before. It's almost like it was a lucid dream, but not quite.

Archived