The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Buying tickets off Craigslist

Hodgson!!

I'm about to buy a pair of tickets to the flyers game off of craigslist but I'm a little big paranoid.. Has anyone ever been scammed buying tickets off Craigslist? And is there a way to confirm if the ticket is real or a place we can go to at Rogers Arena where they can check?

I've only ever bought my tickets off Craigslist, and i've never had an issue (Canucks, Whitecaps, etc.) It always helps to meet people at their house, because if they are fake, it's pretty easy to find them and confront them about it.

This and or you can take a photo of their licence. Make sure the photo matches!

You can't do anything I could sell you authentic tickets go onto the computer and cancel those tickets there is really no way to guarantee you won't get scammed.

You can use NHL ticket exchange but that site does not let season ticket holders list the tickets for less than 117.50 so that is the absolute cheapest you can get them on the NHL official site.

You can't do anything I could sell you authentic tickets go onto the computer and cancel those tickets there is really no way to guarantee you won't get scammed.

You can use NHL ticket exchange but that site does not let season ticket holders list the tickets for less than 117.50 so that is the absolute cheapest you can get them on the NHL official site.

I just got a pair of tickets off there for 53 each :P

I buy off of stubhub, craigslist, Ebay, from scalpers on the street, wherever a decent price or the tickets I want can be found ( the "tickets I want" and "decent price" rarely seem to happen together) For Canucks, Seahawks, Mariners etc. Never been scammed. Am I just lucky or are current anti counterfeit ticket measures effective? I dont think Im lucky.

I just got a pair of tickets off there for 53 each :P

Yea I was referring to my own tickets their ticketmaster price is 138 (at the cheapest - lowerbowl) and I can't list for under 117.50. The tickets also get taken down 2 hours before puck drop so you can't just buy them last minute.

Archived