The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eastside Hockey Manager 2015/Early Access Edition

Rick Grimes

My Canucks are in cap hell (I'm doing a no outside player signing/claiming/trading save where I just work with what I have).

I'm having to sign prospects just to fill out my roster.

If my cap doesn't work out this time I'm just going to start waiving vets (looking at you Burrows and your 10 points in 82 games).

My Canucks are in cap hell (I'm doing a no outside player signing/claiming/trading save where I just work with what I have).

I'm having to sign prospects just to fill out my roster.

If my cap doesn't work out this time I'm just going to start waiving vets (looking at you Burrows and your 10 points in 82 games).

Discipline your vets until they're willing to waive their NTC.

Mikko Rantanen is a gem in this. I picked him up at 15th (qualified for the playoffs on the final day of the season and made it to the second round) and so far in his first season he has 7 points in 15 games (NHL) and 43 in 56 with the Comets as an 18 year old rookie.

Mikko Rantanen is a gem in this. I picked him up at 15th (qualified for the playoffs on the final day of the season and made it to the second round) and so far in his first season he has 7 points in 15 games (NHL) and 43 in 56 with the Comets as an 18 year old rookie.

Auston Matthews is another gem in EHM. I drafted him early 2nd round in the 2016 draft and he ended up being a consistent 100 pt player for the 10 years I was with Vancouver. Definitely worth grabbing.

Auston Matthews is another gem in EHM. I drafted him early 2nd round in the 2016 draft and he ended up being a consistent 100 pt player for the 10 years I was with Vancouver. Definitely worth grabbing.

He fell to the second round? Holy crap, hahaha. I don't think I've ever seen him not go first overall.

He fell to the second round? Holy crap, hahaha. I don't think I've ever seen him not go first overall.

Jesse Pulujarvi always goes first overall in 2016 with my EHM. Auston is usually late first/early second for me. I always make sure to grab him though, seems to always turn into a gem.

He went 11th overall on my game, now aged 29 and a career 3rd liner with just under 300pts with New Jersey. He's essentially Steve Bernier.

Starting over with the Kamloops Blazers. Going all in for a tank, trading away my overagers and 19 year olds for picks, got 9 picks in the first 4 rounds, including two first rounders.

The owners arnt happy with how my team is preforming though haha. I'm 11-25-2, but the Regina st pats are a dismal 5-28-0 so gonna be hard to beat that

Starting over with the Kamloops Blazers. Going all in for a tank, trading away my overagers and 19 year olds for picks, got 9 picks in the first 4 rounds, including two first rounders.

The owners arnt happy with how my team is preforming though haha. I'm 11-25-2, but the Regina st pats are a dismal 5-28-0 so gonna be hard to beat that

I just started a game with the Saskatoon Blades doing the exact same thing. We finished near the bottom of the league in my first year, got bounced in the first round in the second year, and now we're apparently considered the best team in the dub at the start of year three. I lost a couple of good players to NHL teams though, so we'll see what happens...

edit: Pretty decent overage year for this guy.

d0dd466164ccc944f78170574dab64e9.jpg

Edited by Intoewsables

I had a great draft, and during the season I signed 14 players (5 with potential to be 1st line/pairing, and two starter goalies) who just joined my team in June after their contracts were up. Time to go from dead last to perennial powerhouse!

Forgot about the 50 player reserve list..fuuuuuuu

Had to release a couple guys

Edited by Argon