The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

the truth behind the liquor

Twilight Sparkle

few years ago some friends and i did marathon mondays. go get some food, go to the LC, stock up, pull out the n64 and some movies and we were set

You better have added drugs to that as well or I'll be disappointed in your dedication to getting f'd up.

Went to washingtons coast just after July fourth to camp and surf with a buddy. 8-9 years ago

The beach we camped on was near a reserve. I bought 50$ worth of fireworks from a young kid at his house in the reserve, which as it turned out, was a sh1tload of pyro.

Anyways that night we started pounding American piss water and lighting fireworks. It started out safe enough - we support the heavy duty fireworks in the sand and remained a reasonable distance back.

By midnight the two of us were sitting in our camping chairs beer in one hand firework in the other and buddy lighting for you. Pure chaos and stupidity. In the morning our clothes and chairs were full of burn holes and covered in gunpowder burns. My hands were trashed in blisters and again multicoloured in gunpowder. Tents, everything all trashed.

At least the ocean washed the idiot off me.

Went to washingtons coast just after July fourth to camp and surf with a buddy. 8-9 years ago

The beach we camped on was near a reserve. I bought 50$ worth of fireworks from a young kid at his house in the reserve, which as it turned out, was a sh1tload of pyro.

Anyways that night we started pounding American piss water and lighting fireworks. It started out safe enough - we support the heavy duty fireworks in the sand and remained a reasonable distance back.

By midnight the two of us were sitting in our camping chairs beer in one hand firework in the other and buddy lighting for you. Pure chaos and stupidity. In the morning our clothes and chairs were full of burn holes and covered in gunpowder burns. My hands were trashed in blisters and again multicoloured in gunpowder. Tents, everything all trashed.

At least the ocean washed the idiot off me.

that reminds me of this guy doing a community thing, this guy did at my high school in like grade 10, doing a thing about drinking and doing drugs. a completely fine lookin guy, but the only thing wrong with him was he lost some fingers, in what he called a "i got drunk and decided to light a pipe bomb, and it blew up in my hand" and i asked him, wouldn't the shrapnel of the pipebomb rip off your entire hand, and the explosion cause 2nd-3rd degree burns on your face, or just completely tear you apart? but you only lost 3 fingers? buddy couldn't look to get off the stage so quickly

i don't understand how an explosion can take off half your hand, but the rest of your body, including his face, be perfectly fine. i at least knew people who had their fingers taken off from a slamming car door or something, or actually have an explosion on them, but have a huge noticeable deformity, but to say you got drunk and handled a real dangerous explosive to get a point a cross was so phony

i've had fireworks explode on me and had some pretty bad burns that healed, within a few months, even oil burns on the job that took months to heal, but it wasn't something that happened one night that i laughed off and things were all back to normal, like "dude, i got drunk and fireworks happened!"

that reminds me of this guy doing a community thing, this guy did at my high school in like grade 10, doing a thing about drinking and doing drugs. a completely fine lookin guy, but the only thing wrong with him was he lost some fingers, in what he called a "i got drunk and decided to light a pipe bomb, and it blew up in my hand" and i asked him, wouldn't the shrapnel of the pipebomb rip off your entire hand, and the explosion cause 2nd-3rd degree burns on your face, or just completely tear you apart? but you only lost 3 fingers? buddy couldn't look to get off the stage so quickly

i don't understand how an explosion can take off half your hand, but the rest of your body, including his face, be perfectly fine. i at least knew people who had their fingers taken off from a slamming car door or something, or actually have an explosion on them, but have a huge noticeable deformity, but to say you got drunk and handled a real dangerous explosive to get a point a cross was so phony

i've had fireworks explode on me and had some pretty bad burns that healed, within a few months, even oil burns on the job that took months to heal, but it wasn't something that happened one night that i laughed off and things were all back to normal, like "dude, i got drunk and fireworks happened!"

I've never held a pipe bomb. In fact I've never had any experience with pipe bombs. I guess it would all depend on how much and what the ingredients were.

I do have experience with a coffee can full of black gunpowder. But I wasn't drunk. I was probably about twelve with my younger brother and friend. This friends dad had a black powder rifle and.......

Well at least we didn't use the rifle.

That would be stupid;)

Archived