The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Throat Hurts & I have a fly in my ear in India

Johnny Hockey is 99

So I came to India 20 days ago and it's really hot and I think I'm sick, but whenever I swallow, the left side of my throat hurts. Anyone know why this is or how to fix it? Thanks

Edit: I'm 13 and I am NOT homosexual

Don't know if you're serious or not probably a troll but sounds like Tonsillitis. Basically one of your tonsils is infected.

lol I'm not a troll, but I just went to the local doctor (he's 15) and he gave me some drinking medicine and my throat is much better so I don't think I have tonsillitis

You could just take any anti inflammatory medicine and it would reduced the swelling and pain.

I'm not a doctor nor do I have any medical training whatsoever. I did just look on WebMD. As your symptoms have lasted more than 2 weeks, I regret to inform you that you have both Cancer and AIDS.

Seriously though, don't ever get medical advice from message boards. I wouldn't trust a 15 year old kid either. Don't care if his dad is a doctor. You could have some kind of infection. I'd see a real doctor.

Yeah the only good advise your gonna get online is go to a real doctor, or if that's not an option try calling the nurses helpline. Since your not in BC the number is 604-215-8110, pretty sure you need a bc care card as well.

Those are your best options really, because we don't know if you just have an infection or tonsillitis or a really nasty uncle.

I'm not a doctor nor do I have any medical training whatsoever. I did just look on WebMD. As your symptoms have lasted more than 2 weeks, I regret to inform you that you have both Cancer and AIDS.

Seriously though, don't ever get medical advice from message boards. I wouldn't trust a 15 year old kid either. Don't care if his dad is a doctor. You could have some kind of infection. I'd see a real doctor.

nono my throat just started hurting last night

Archived