The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(PROPOSAL) Buf-Edm

While I think Buffalo would do everything in their power to get up for MacDavid...there's no chance in hell that Edmonton is giving the 16th AND MacDavid for simply the 2nd and Reinhart.

Most highly touted prospect since Crosby...Lindros

What did Lindros get again? Just wondering

Let's not compare the two but imagine that particular ballpark

McDavid for Eichel, Bogosian (include one of Zadorov/ Ristolainen if needed)?

Team-wise it might actually benefit Edmonton to get that big, tough-minutes guy on the back end, and Edmonton can afford to lose some of Connor's skill to upgrade in other areas and pick Jack up as compensation.

To Buf:

McDavid

17th

To Edm:

Eichel

Riegnhart

Buffalo really wants McDavid. Do you think they will be willing to make this deal?

Not going to happen. Eichel is only a little behind McDavid in overall skill. Reinhart is no slouch himself. Then there's the 17th pick. Murray is trying to trade lower first rounders, not collect them.

I'm really excited about Eichel. By all accounts, physically he's a beast on the ice. Someone called him a "Power Center" in an article I read the other day. I got a kick out of that because when you think about a typical power forward, that's usually a term for a winger.

He also seems to be able to pass pucks with excellent accuracy and speed.

I really hope his game translates to the NHL at a very high level.

Not going to happen. Eichel is only a little behind McDavid in overall skill. Reinhart is no slouch himself. Then there's the 17th pick. Murray is trying to trade lower first rounders, not collect them.

I'm really excited about Eichel. By all accounts, physically he's a beast on the ice. Someone called him a "Power Center" in an article I read the other day. I got a kick out of that because when you think about a typical power forward, that's usually a term for a winger.

He also seems to be able to pass pucks with excellent accuracy and speed.

I really hope his game translates to the NHL at a very high level.

The prototypical "Power Center" that I can think of is RyJo, guy is a beast on skates.

Archived