The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

He could easily be the Kingpin or another powered mafia role that they're looking to squeeze one more round out of.

Also, why would you TB me, Mikey?

Moreover, why would you announce in the thread that I'm one of your targets? Maybe I'm not actually someone you're considering offing and it was just some kind of bluff to protect me.

He could easily be the Kingpin or another powered mafia role that they're looking to squeeze one more round out of.

Also, why would you TB me, Mikey?

I considered that but the Twin Blade is actually in this game right? Mikey came out early and the reveal swung the vote hard with no one questioning it or drawing suspicion to him. If we publicly agreed to this the real twin blade would dispute this revealing Mikey as actually Mafia and then allowing us to sort our real specials out through that twin blade.

I think that makes sense anyway considering I think the only other way we can confirm some roles is with the watcher or doctor or if they or the vig came out. But at this point since the twin blade is already on the table chatting suicide kill this may make the most sense. It would also keep the Twin Blade from hitting another one of our specials by accident.

Of course this is based on the theory that the twin blade is in fact in the game and no one is disputing Mikey.

Actually the flaw in my plan is if certain roles are already dead and the Mafia investigated them knowing they are dead they could easily steal claim to that role publicly. Including the Twinblade >.>

xD

I am back to being unsure of everything.

Vote Tally

Tie Breaker Vote
Nail3738 (11) - One One Two, BaerOxHitman, Aladeen, thejazz97, ilduce39, Intoewsables, Kakanucks, Time Lord, Fox Mulder, Hashtagnucks, Go Faulk Yourselves
Mikeyboy44 (0)
Round 2 Vote

thejazz97 (3) - Fox Mulder, BaerOxHitman, Hashtagnucks

Time Lord (2) - Horvat, ilduce39

Aladeen (2) - Virtanen87, thejazz97
Virtanen (1) - Aladeen
Fox Mulder (1) - Time Lord

BaerOxHitman (1) - Intoewsables

Hashtagnucks (1) - One One Two

Archived