The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Fallout (Sign-Ups Closed; Game is on)

g_bassi13

No. You should have known there are way better candidates than I last round. The awful gfy train would have been an excellent start.

lol you came on and voted for me claiming that I don't care to help and that I avoid game talk when just the opposite was true. I asked about the fact that there were supposedly 2 artifacts and never got a response at all. What am I supposed to do?

The regime punctually arrives stylishly late with the following public service announcement:

vote a nail

Vote b time lord for the crime of causing a heinous tie.

The regime also calls for more discussion as if Mikeyboy is to kill this would lead to unprecedented slaughter of 7 persons with preferably no IlDucicide.

I guess my only defense is. I am a Twinblade. I have been forced to make it known and as so I will be using my kill tonight. You may discuss who my kill should be bit I am pretty dead set on 1 of 2 pkayers already. It's ridiculous I would have to come out with a role that isnt useful in the early rounds but it appears you are all amatures and cannot think for yourselves.

this is a really drastic claim. i think we would have lynched nail anyway.

picgifs-doctor-who-1361.gif

VoteA Nail

you only show up this round to cast a vote that's now obvious given mb's post 14 minutes earlier?

I know I haven't read the thread much, but why should I trust you?

I know you're enthralled with your internet girl, but the last couple of pages comprise four posts of yours and a few quick responses that seem to indicate that you're following along.

It does seem like you've read the thread to me.

I know you're enthralled with your internet girl

Very.

but the last couple of pages comprise four posts of yours and a few quick responses that seem to indicate that you're following along.

It does seem like you've read the thread to me.

not really. I just interject with stuff. I am watching a little bit, though.

Archived