The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Devin Setoguchi with Leafs

Devo has/had so much potential, but just like Heatley he let the partying get out of control. I really hope that he makes a good push and can possibly get his career back on track with a young Maple Leafs team. I know in the dozen games we saw him with the Flames last year he was just way to out of shape, he was behind every play, late to the net, couldnt make a pass to save his life, but I've heard from the people he grew up with that he has made another attempt to clean up his life this summer, so I really wish him well and hope this works out for him and the Leafs. I honestly believe the Leafs will be a much different team this year, not contendors yet by any means, but I think they are really going to work on their team culture and start to develop their prospects the right way. I think if Babcock can get Dion to shape up a bit too, this could be the start of a solid rebuild for the Leafs. I do wish success to all the Canadian teams and hope the Leafs can build a playoff team soon.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived