The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

1 hour ago, AriGold said:

It's fun to speculate.. Why you hatin on me ?

You don't remember the old people crying when a handful of us speculated too, just trying to create some discussion and have some fun? I wasn't poking fun at you. 

I wonder if Versteeg to Europe isn't a symptom of his not wanting in any way to being exposed to going to Las Vegas/////or the other side of the coin: maybe he has a huge contract waiting for him next summer in Las Vegas and he is 'chillin' in a league where injuries are low and he can get ready to go to LV....either way, curious that he left for europe and the only new thing is an expansion team..must be a link there somewhere?

9 hours ago, BM24 said:

You don't remember the old people crying when a handful of us speculated too, just trying to create some discussion and have some fun?

Many members would have you believe that posting to "have fun" is not allowed.

Like most people's lives, mine is filled with decisions that impact my life, my wife's, and my future child's. Just spent $25k+ on home renos; that is both necessary/fun and sh*tty.

However, coming on here with a bunch of dudes (Phrasing first, boom!) where rules don't really exist is a nice stress relief.

2 hours ago, Monty said:

However, coming on here with a bunch of dudes (Phrasing first, boom!) where rules don't really exist is a nice stress relief.

I thought D-Mo was your 'stress relief'?

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the inactivity everyone, I've been very busy the last couple weeks.

Hopefully I'll get things back into gear, I plan on finishing off any signings in my inbox this weekend, as well as announcing a GM hiring.

17 minutes ago, Nail said:

My apologies for the inactivity everyone, I've been very busy the last couple weeks.

Hopefully I'll get things back into gear, I plan on finishing off any signings in my inbox this weekend, as well as announcing a GM hiring.

Was I fired?

GM Relieving:

@Nail has been relieved of his duties as GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

GM Hiring:

@Nail is expected to be hired as the GM of the expansion team for Las Vegas starting next season.

Hope you all don't mind, but I will be controlling the expansion team!

6 minutes ago, Nail said:

GM Relieving:

@Nail has been relieved of his duties as GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning.

GM Hiring:

@Nail is expected to be hired as the GM of the expansion team for Las Vegas starting next season.

Hope you all don't mind, but I will be controlling the expansion team!

Year in advance. Well, when you know, you know.

1 minute ago, Monty said:

Year in advance. Well, when you know, you know.

I felt it was necessary to give the incoming Tampa Bay GM a chance to have the team for as long as possible, especially knowing I wanted to be the expansion GM 100%.

Archived