The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

I am not sure how, but somehow Rihards Bukarts was drafted twice in our league, once by @Mimerez in 2014, and once by @Caboose in 2015. 

Buffalo will obviously retain Bukarts' rights, and Colorado will receive a compensatory pick (92nd overall, same overall as the pick used in 2015) in our 2017 entry draft. Colorado will not be able to trade this pick.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

10 hours ago, inane said:

Can I put Cowen on the IR?

St. Louis ELC

Markus Nutivaara

Ryan Segalla

Gustav Olofsson

St. Louis calls up

Ryan Dzingel

St. Louis still looking to move veterans for youth--EVERYONE in that category available.

@Nail

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:55 AM, Nail said:

I am not sure how, but somehow Rihards Bukarts was drafted twice in our league, once by @Mimerez in 2014, and once by @Caboose in 2015. 

Buffalo will obviously retain Bukarts' rights, and Colorado will receive a compensatory pick (92nd overall, same overall as the pick used in 2015) in our 2017 entry draft. Colorado will not be able to trade this pick.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Is this not the issue?

@Nail

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/we-hardly-knew-you-cody-former-canucks-first-rounder-to-coach-wee-tennesseans

http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/barret-jackman-one-of-the-last-of-a-dying-breed-in-the-nhl

The Coyotes terminate the contracts of Barrett Jackman and Cody Hodgson as they have both retired. If this is not the rule let me know. I looked in the rules and couldn't locate the part about player retirement

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2016 at 10:55 PM, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To DET: Marian Hossa (50% previously retained by Florida for 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons), Jack Dougherty, DET 2017 3rd Round Pick

To LAK: Justin Williams (50% retained by Detroit for 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons)

Geez, this trade couldn't be going more poorly. Williams having his worst start ever, and Hossa - along with the rest of the Hawks - absolutely on fire.

To top it off, @Blue Jay 22 then flipped Hossa to a divisional rival. Now I know how the real Kings felt when the Bruins sent Martin Jones to SJ.

Archived