The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

39 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Remember when being rhetoric and condescending made you funny?

Remember when chirping someone you had to get the word right or you looked dumb? Sorry, I was being 'rhetoric' :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Captain Woodget said:

Remember when chirping someone you had to get the word right or you looked dumb? Sorry, I was being 'rhetoric' :ph34r:

Sometimes when you're in the sun and you can't see your phone screen, credibility can be lost...

11 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Sometimes when you're in the sun and you can't see your phone screen, credibility can be lost...

Like you said, sometimes. Not in this case laddie.

Hi all, I'd love to be able to get involved with the canucks fantasy game. I've never taken part, but would like to learn the ropes in hopes of playing as a gm in the future. 

I seen on the front page that there are also AGM spots available and was wondering if anyone had some info or a spot open for a newbie. 

Roster is finally complete. Wasn't convinced Czarnik, Downing, Grenier, Carrier, or Boyd would be playing full time next season, so had to make one more trade. So going into training camp, roster is as follows:

Ovechkin - Scheifele - Panarin

Hall - Marleau - Doan

Sheary - Quine - Iginla

Farnham - Rasmussen - Sceviour

G. Bourque

Yandle - Byfuglien

Beauchemin - Pulock

Nelson - Miller

Rozsival

Rask

Reimer

Be tough to match last season's 3rd overall finish, but likely a playoff team.

15 hours ago, JimLahey said:

Carle to Nashville (thumbs up emoji).

Nice fortune there Jim - and you called his cap hit.

[Vrbata to Siberia please.

I do get a kick out of all the bloggers with their scribbles about 'why the Blues/Hawks/Duck/Preds should sign Vrbata'.

What pisses me off about the guy is that he could probably flick the switch in one of those places and not remain a useless, floating, pouting, tax on his team-mates.   Perhaps following his sidekick Weber to Nashville would be the best option.

Poille seems to have a thing for lost causes...Hodgson, Weber, Carle....Vrbata?]

Archived