The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Future Lineup?

ColdKiller

I'm sitting inside my house right now, bored, so I figure I would do this for fun and to past the time. A lot of us are probably wondering what our team will look like in 5 years or so? I want to see what you guys think. Post a comment of what you think our lineup will look like, the only rule is that you can't use players that we don't have on the Canucks or Comets right now. (Ex. Seguin, Matthews, Yakupov, etc.) If you want to make a list with players that you think they'll draft or trade for, then put a (@) symbol at the beginning of it.

I'm sitting inside my house right now, bored, so I figure I would do this for fun and to past the time. A lot of us are probably wondering what our team will look like in 5 years or so? I want to see what you guys think. Post a comment of what you think our lineup will look like, the only rule is that you can't use players that we don't have on the Canucks or Comets right now. (Ex. Seguin, Matthews, Yakupov, etc.) If you want to make a list with players that you think they'll draft or trade for, then put a (@) symbol at the beginning of it.

Hasn't this been done MANY times?

Just what I need to read, a bunch of CDC ers complaining that this topic has been covered before or use the search etc. All these posts complaining every time someone posts a topic is just downright annoying. Let the mods do their job so at least the poster gets only one reminder and I can read some hockey talk.

Just what I need to read, a bunch of CDC ers complaining that this topic has been covered before or use the search etc. All these posts complaining every time someone posts a topic is just downright annoying. Let the mods do their job so at least the poster gets only one reminder and I can read some hockey talk.

If you want to read some discussion on future lineups go to the Prospects forum...there is lineup talk on every page of every topic...pretty much literally.

Why not add your lineup with your complaint...this whole thread only has one lineup...yet we keep it alive...

Baertschi Horvat Boeser

Shinkaruk McCann Virtanen

Sedins Grenier

Gaunce Cassels Stewart or Fox

Kenins

Hutton Tanev

Tryamkin Subban

Brisebois Pedan

Neill

I think Benning is going to trade Cassels, Vey and Jensen, hopefully for a solid young defenceman and a top-6 forward. If Horvat or McCann aren't good enough for 1st line duties, we have another giant hole in our lineup.

Baertschi - Horvat - Virtanen

UFA/trade - McCann - Boeser

Sedin - Sedin - Shinkaruk

UFA - Gaunce - Kenins

Trade D-man - Tanev

Edler - Corrado

Sbisa - UFA

UFA

Markstrom

Demko

I like the future Canucks....

Baertschi speed- McCann lots of skill- Virtanen- 6'1 215 power forward

Grenier6'4 210- Horvat - Boeser Speed soft hands

Sedin - Sedin- Shinkaruk

Gaunce 6'2 Kenins

We have some good talent coming down the pipe line just a little rebuild we have to be patient..

Tanev Edler

Corrado Sbisa

Tryamkin 6'7 230 - Pedan 6'5 tough 218

Golie

Markstrom - Demko

Excited we will be competitive and few more good draft picks coming next year..

Very excited

I like the future Canucks....

Baertschi speed- McCann lots of skill- Virtanen- 6'1 215 power forward

Grenier6'4 210- Horvat - Boeser Speed soft hands

Sedin - Sedin- Shinkaruk

Gaunce 6'2 Kenins

We have some good talent coming down the pipe line just a little rebuild we have to be patient..

Tanev Edler

Corrado Sbisa

Tryamkin 6'7 230 - Pedan 6'5 tough 218

Golie

Markstrom - Demko

Excited we will be competitive and few more good draft picks coming next year..

Complaining about the complainers is just as counter productive is it not? Or are you above the rest of us lowly CDCers?

Archived