The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Tickets

Justdean10

Sorry not sure if this is the right spot..

I recently got tickets through Save-on more points for tickets but last time I did this, they mailed the tickets to save-on and I just picked them up.. this time they went to "My Canucks account"  I'm not sure if there is more that I have to do to get the tickets, so I am a little confused.. if anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.. thank you! 

I print tickets from my Canucks account all the time, but I prefer the actual ticket, and I wish the Canucks organization would send me the tickets via postal mail. 

I don't think there is anything else you need to do besides logging into your Canucks account, selecting the event, and clicking print. 

15 hours ago, elvis15 said:

Uh, call the Canucks? Is there a number or contact us option in your confirmation email? Did you check your "Canucks Account"?

Dude... Its a message board for discussion. Loosen up man its Christmas eve. Poor guy just wants some help... 

I'm sure someone knows the answer for the poster. I personally don't but cut the guy some slack. If you don't know the answer why contribute the obvious? 

It's clear from some of the posts that people need help with the obvious. This is especially true when the OP fails to give all the necessary information, like has he checked his Canucks Account. If he hasn't, then that's where he should start since he already had the answer in his own post.

If he wants someone to hold his hand, asking for advice on CDC is definitely the wrong place to expect that.

Just download the Canucks App for your phone. In the corner menu there is an option for My Canucks Account. Log in there and you should see all your tickets, starting with the latest one. You don't need to print your ticket just bring the QR code on visible on the screen of your phone.

Note My Canucks Account is different from your Ticketmaster account, if you have one. Go to My Canucks Account for your Canucks tickets.

5 hours ago, brilac said:

I print tickets from my Canucks account all the time, but I prefer the actual ticket, and I wish the Canucks organization would send me the tickets via postal mail. 

I don't think there is anything else you need to do besides logging into your Canucks account, selecting the event, and clicking print. 

okay thank you, I've only got tickets once before and they were mailed to me and when I got these tickets I was told they would be mailed originally. 

4 hours ago, jmahyoung said:

Just download the Canucks App for your phone. In the corner menu there is an option for My Canucks Account. Log in there and you should see all your tickets, starting with the latest one. You don't need to print your ticket just bring the QR code on visible on the screen of your phone.

Note My Canucks Account is different from your Ticketmaster account, if you have one. Go to My Canucks Account for your Canucks tickets.

You can do that from the CDC home page as well, under Tickets-->Account Services. You'll see the My Canucks Account option there.

Archived