The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Let's Dream a Little Dream Shall we? Van/Ari, Van/TB

2 hours ago, Fanuck said:

Couldn't we just be satisfied with a Virby for a 2nd to whomever will take him^_^

No.

We cannot be satisfied until such time as we've traded all of our marginal non impact players for 1st 2nd and 3rd overall draft picks and prospects.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

No.

We cannot be satisfied until such time as we've traded all of our marginal non impact players for 1st 2nd and 3rd overall draft picks and prospects.

Keep dreamin', buddy...keep dreamin'! 

oh yeah, GnR. Saw them with the Stones, in LA, back in '89 when I was stationed in San Diego. I think that concert may be where some of my current tinnitus stems from!:P

On Thursday, January 07, 2016 at 5:33 PM, arcanuck said:

Keep dreamin', buddy...keep dreamin'! 

oh yeah, GnR. Saw them with the Stones, in LA, back in '89 when I was stationed in San Diego. I think that concert may be where some of my current tinnitus stems from!:P

It could happen man....you don't know.  That tinnitus and all

I agree that it could happen, I mean the Canucks did manage to get the 2nd and 3rd overall in 1999! Why not this year. One word of caution however. Getting the 2nd and 3rd overall ses up the franchise nicely but the turn around still takes time. The Sedins did not become important players until 2005-06. That's 6 years after they were drafted. And you would have to expect the same this time if your dream comes through.

On 1/6/2016 at 1:41 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

You're insane. If I had more than two coffees a day I'd need to be restrained.

On a totally different subject, I notice that Saul Hudson is the primary subject of your profile pic. How do you feel about the recent news regarding his former and now present band?

wimps ;)   I usually down 6 or 8 MUGS(large I  might add ) a day :) Just not after 4pm or I won't sleep.

As for bands..... I like GNR but give me Zep any day please and thank you :)

1 hour ago, CeeBee51 said:

wimps ;)   I usually down 6 or 8 MUGS(large I  might add ) a day :) Just not after 4pm or I won't sleep.

As for bands..... I like GNR but give me Zep any day please and thank you :)

Damn. If I drank that much coffee, I'd be spray painting every forty paces. 

Led Zeppelin are in a class unto themselves. In their prime, they would pummel Guns n' Roses. 

I do believe Chychrun is a great scenario for us...

Top 5 - Chychrun 

Then focus on a player like Dubois, Bellows, Jost sliding for our second 1st. 

Then take BPA for our last pick. 

Walk out with a D-man who is going to be at least a top 4. 

A potential solid skilled forward for us and a potential steal in the back end of the draft. 

Archived