The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pierre LeBrun - Tampa Bay asked for Horvat in return for Drouin.

homersexual

1 minute ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

St.Louis was upset over the Olympics, Lecavalier was a Heatley situation where the player loses interest in the game, and Stamkos is going after big money (which TB doesn’t have the cap) plus it’s pretty well known that he wants to go home to Toronto.  He could still resign.  But there is a common denominator among the other 3… French Canadians :)

Who was the gm of team Canada? 

Vinny sure has seemed to gain interest in the game on LAK

5 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

And good for Stevie Y not bringing in any politics or bias for selecting team Canada.  Puts the team (country) ahead of himself.  A true winner. 

Lol. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one.  Hell of a player. Hasnt done much as a gm. 

I could be the gm of team canada. Not that hard haha.

9 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Im at work wont be able to hear the video right now.

Summary. Yzerman accepting the GM of the year award. 

Since taking over the bolts have had a efc and scf appearance. His draft record has been outstanding. Palat, kucherov, vasilevskiy, namestnikov. He made away like a bandit dealing an aged vet (who would only waive his nmc to one team) for Callahan and 2 first round picks. 

He's done pretty good as a GM. On both trades, drafting and overall team success. 

So did gillis lol.

Ill give you palat Kuchuerov was pretty much chosen where he was projected to go. Pretty much bpa. Same story with vasilevskiy, and namestnikov. Hell ill even throw in the bishop trade toon that was great. But we'll see how well this team does after driving away stamkos thos year. And again. I bet you its him. Say what youd like, i am entitled to my own opinion.  This is purely speculation. I dont think we should carry on about this much longer in this thread.

14 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Summary. Yzerman accepting the GM of the year award. 

Since taking over the bolts have had a efc and scf appearance. His draft record has been outstanding. Palat, kucherov, vasilevskiy, namestnikov. He made away like a bandit dealing an aged vet (who would only waive his nmc to one team) for Callahan and 2 first round picks. 

He's done pretty good as a GM. On both trades, drafting and overall team success. 

Just now, Gooseberries said:

So did gillis lol.

Ill give you palat Kuchuerov was pretty much chosen where he was projected to go. Pretty much bpa. Same story with vasilevskiy, and namestnikov. Hell ill even throw in the bishop trade toon that was great. But we'll see how well this team does after driving away stamkos thos year. And again. I bet you its him. Say what youd like, i am entitled to my own opinion.  This is purely speculation. I dont think we should carry on about this much longer in this thread.

Gillis was a pretty good GM,  He accomplished quite a bit in his time with the canucks.  Most, GM's just like coaches have a shelf life.  And when you're on the top for so long there's really only one place you can go. 

Back on topic though.  Drouin's actions have done nothing but drive down his market and made him even harder to trade for full value.  It's a selfish move and didn't need to happen.  It says a lot about him.  Bob Murray a GM who would make a perfect partner with TB has basically said he's been put off of the idea on picking up a player who's "requesting a trade while on ELC". but he could just be trying to drive the price lower, who knows   

Archived