The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

as it stands right now I am thinking about using the investigation on either bassi or Toews. If you guys still don't believe me nothing else I can do...

So either you can give me a name of who you think I should investigate if you're TP, so I don't investigate you or take your chances with Decimation. 

If you're legit, and you wish to waste it on me, I'd really rather you didn't. Why not target someone who helped take Zfetch out of the game, or any of the other TP that seem to be getting lynched over and over?

No one PM'd me. And my attempt to track someone got blocked. I tried tracking Jazz. 

I forgot that Jazz mentioned he had a role in the game. It wasn't useful for him to reveal his exact role in the beginning of the game, but at this stage, it is crucial. 

His role must not help the TP, as he probably would have chimed in at some point, similar to how I did two rounds ago. 

Thoughts? 

Vote Jazz

Just now, mau5trap said:

No one PM'd me. And my attempt to track someone got blocked. I tried tracking Jazz. 

I forgot that Jazz mentioned he had a role in the game. It wasn't useful for him to reveal his exact role in the beginning of the game, but at this stage, it is crucial. 

His role must not help the TP, as he probably would have chimed in at some point, similar to how I did two rounds ago. 

Thoughts? 

Vote Jazz

got blocked last round *

Gonna shower, will check back in 30 minutes or so, and then I'm out for the night. 

58 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Your attempt to track Jazz got blocked.

The mafia's attempt to kill you got blocked...

On mobile. 

What are you trying to say? If you STILL, still have it in your head that I'm mafia, I honestly don't have anything else left to tell you. You're delusional. 

Maybe two blockers? 1 for the TP, 1 for mafia?

43 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

WOAT cdc app won't let me post pictures to substantiate my claim. 

CDC app is the worst I hate it so much! 

That being said I am sure one of Jazz or TL is Mafia, bassi voting TL makes some sense and mau voting jazz makes sense. 

I am thinking of investigating TL and if he shows up Mafia obviously voting for him but if not voting for Jazz. I would investigate jazz if his role can help us win I don't want to decimate him. 

As far as Dr s is concerned I guess we will have to hope that he is Mafia otherwise it's going to be near impossible for us to win.

Like I said there is a small chance mau5 is Mafia but if he is I don't think we stand a chance we have to have at least one confirmed TP and I think it's mau5

JJ has been somewhat flying under the radar and he seems to have gotten a good grasp of this game, it could be coaching by Mafia buddies but I haven't felt at all like he is Mafia in his posts. 

Toews is a great player and he could be Mafia I suppose I think a lot of the early round dialogue looks good for him not being Mafia. But he knows how to play

bassi again has flown under the radar partially due to being subbed in. I feel like this nearing the end of the game someone who is Mafia wouldn't be playing like he has. He has made a decent case against TL and has been consistent with it. 

I really am not sure who is Mafia but I need to make an investigation soon so there will be time to lynch if I hit Mafia. I am worried that decimation will lose the game for us, 

what it comes down to is I see that all could be TP and all could be Mafia. If there is a TP Rber it would be great to hear from them before I make my investigation. If they know who is Mafia then I really feel they should step forward.

6 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Mau5, I wasn't saying you're mafia, I was just pointing out that two roleblocks were done last night.

Jazz, who did you block last night?

I blocked Mau5. I thought he was mafia. I still don't know, tbh. But that's why I agreed that Aladeen's theory had a bit of merit to it.

Just now, thejazz97 said:

I blocked Mau5. I thought he was mafia. I still don't know, tbh. But that's why I agreed that Aladeen's theory had a bit of merit to it.

Wow maybe if you block someone their action is blocked and all actions against them? Did Dral say anything along those lines? 

If jazz's role was jailkeeper, Dral would have called it that and not roleblocker.

If jazz blocked mau5, then was assume the mafia roleblocker blocked the mafia...

or jazz is mafia but didn't realize it would have been smart to lie here...

Think about it, jazz has been really suspicious all game. He's always concerned with voting for random people like Jay jay, when there are bigger issues at hand like, MR, Zfetch, Aladeen, etc.

Archived