The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

This game is a mess.

How were both Zfetch and MR TP? And considering that, how are we even still playing?

Surely Aladeen is mafia, otherwise that means 3 of Jazz/Toews/Dr. S/Jay Jay/g_bassi are mafia, and I just can't see that.

@thejazz97 Did you claim watcher earlier in the game?

There must be a whole crapload of dead mafia in the GK pool, which kind of makes sense considering Dral's strict GK rules....I guess?

as it stands right now I am thinking about using the investigation on either bassi or Toews. If you guys still don't believe me nothing else I can do...

So either you can give me a name of who you think I should investigate if you're TP, so I don't investigate you or take your chances with Decimation. 

Just as a complete side conspiracy theory,

What if mau5trap is mafia? The lackey is in contact with them and they submit a kill for mau5trap and have the lackey block it to make mau5trap a confirmed TP. Mau5trap wanted BOH to be hung, but instead that was the night the mafia kill went through and they killed Baer because of TLs plan and the fact he didn't get hung. The night before the mafia kill was again blocked. If it was a TP blocker why haven't they come out and told us who they blocked? 

Now this theory could be bunk for many reasons especially if it was a Doc saving Mau5trap and not someone being roleblocked. But Dral's nightfall writeup did explicitly say blocked and not saved.

I'm not planning on voting Mau5 at this time but I just thought of this and thought I would at least see what others opinion on that possibility was.  

18 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Just as a complete side conspiracy theory,

What if mau5trap is mafia? The lackey is in contact with them and they submit a kill for mau5trap and have the lackey block it to make mau5trap a confirmed TP. Mau5trap wanted BOH to be hung, but instead that was the night the mafia kill went through and they killed Baer because of TLs plan and the fact he didn't get hung. The night before the mafia kill was again blocked. If it was a TP blocker why haven't they come out and told us who they blocked? 

Now this theory could be bunk for many reasons especially if it was a Doc saving Mau5trap and not someone being roleblocked. But Dral's nightfall writeup did explicitly say blocked and not saved.

I'm not planning on voting Mau5 at this time but I just thought of this and thought I would at least see what others opinion on that possibility was.  

I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of the round, but it is a completely bonkers theory IMO. Not out of the question, but pretty out there nonetheless.

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of the round, but it is a completely bonkers theory IMO. Not out of the question, but pretty out there nonetheless.

Yah doesn't make much sense to waste a kill at this stage of the game. 

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Why does that matter? If you're town, you should be willing to speak your mind no matter what. It isn't even so much about saving Zfetch at that point; you could have solidified yourself as town by presenting good reasoning for Zfetch being town yet you chose to sit and watch him die AND THEN tell us you thought he was town. That's sketchy as hell.

Bolded is garbage too. The last 20 pages are where Zfetch was most prominent anyway. The fact that you joined in late doesn't mean you can't make an impact either. Look at Beluga Whale last game FFS...

Your last two sentences are probably the only accurate parts of your post, but that's blatantly obvious considering Zfetch flipped town.

I stand by what I said, and what I did. A lost cause is a lost cause. Making a point of sticking my hand up and saying, "Hey this guy won't be mafia!" and then afterwards going "Hey, told you this guy wasn't Mafia", is a mafia tactic, if anything. I'm playing the game straight. I just said it wasn't surprising, because it wasn't surprising.

Legit to me, the best thing to do was to just observe the vote, and if we lynched a tp with the vehement force that was taken by a few posters, we look at those few posters afterwards. That's why I keep saying vote TL. I actually haven't even put my vote down.

Vote TL

Archived