The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Round Three Vote Occurences

Page

59 - Alad votes Mau5
     - MR votes Zfetch
60 - Zfetch votes MR
     - Toews votes MR
     - TL votes MR
61 - Jazz votes MR
     - Zfetch unvotes MR - votes Alad
62 - Zfetch unvotes Alad - votes Zfetch
     - Jazz unvotes MR - votes Jay
     - Baer votes MR
     - Alad unvotes mau5 - votes Zfetch
     - mau5 votes Baer
     - Alad unvotes Zfetch - votes Baer
63 - DR.S votes Baer
     - TL unvotes MR - votes mau5
     - Alad unvotes Baer
64 - TL unvotes mau5 - votes MR
     - Alad votes MR
65 - DR.S unvotes Baer
66 - Jay votes TL
     - DR.S votes MR
     - bassi votes TL
67 - mau5 unvotes Baer - votes TL
67 - Nightfall

Votes TL - mau5, bassi, Jay
    "     MR - DR.S, Alad, TL, Baer, Toews
    "     Jay - Jazz
    "     Zfetch - Zfetch, MR

Will tabulate Round 3 next. I have to take a break outside for a bit. I've no window in my Den and it's getting stuffy.

All this subtle manoeuvring going on. I'm impressed, but agitated, lol. Everyone has left their vote on me, and then conveniently disappeared for the night. So my lynch is entirely on the TP here.

If the game is still running for whatever reason, which I doubt it will after this nightfall, we'll have people waking up to go "Oh, jeeze, whoops" for the Nth nightfall in a row. And then somehow blame it on me, like they have the others. But it's probably over.

Round Four Vote Occurences

Page

67 - Zfetch votes Alad
     - Jazz votes Alad
     - Alad votes Zfetch
68 - Jazz unvotes
69 - Jazz votes DR.S
     - Jazz unvotes
     - Jazz votes Jay
     - Jay votes TL
     - TL votes Zfetch
70 - Jazz unvotes
     - Jazz revotes Jay
     - Zfetch unvotes Alad - votes Zfetch
71 - Zfetch unvotes
     - Toews votes Zfetch
     - bassi votes TL
72 - mau5 votes Zfetch
     - Jazz unvotes Jay - votes Zfetch
73 - Nightfall

Votes Zfetch - Jazz, mau5, Toews, DR.S, TL, Alad
    "     TL - bassi, Jay

I'll try to get a head start on the current Round 5

12 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Round Four Vote Occurences

Page

67 - Zfetch votes Alad
     - Jazz votes Alad
     - Alad votes Zfetch
68 - Jazz unvotes
69 - Jazz votes DR.S
     - Jazz unvotes
     - Jazz votes Jay
     - Jay votes TL
     - TL votes Zfetch
70 - Jazz unvotes
     - Jazz revotes Jay
     - Zfetch unvotes Alad - votes Zfetch
71 - Zfetch unvotes
     - Toews votes Zfetch
     - bassi votes TL
72 - mau5 votes Zfetch
     - Jazz unvotes Jay - votes Zfetch
73 - Nightfall

Votes Zfetch - Jazz, mau5, Toews, DR.S, TL, Alad
    "     TL - bassi, Jay

I'll try to get a head start on the current Round 5

If you can do a quick vote count for this round, that would be splendid. Jazz has to be mafia, but I'm going to have to switch my vote since nobody else voted for him. 

8 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

If you can do a quick vote count for this round, that would be splendid. Jazz has to be mafia, but I'm going to have to switch my vote since nobody else voted for him. 

I've finished and posted the voting occurrences ( dang it, I think I've misspelled it earlier) for the first 4 and haven't finished my
thoughts on them yet. I want to colour code yet, that will help make the mafia stand out I hope. I'm not ready to vote yet, but bassi is highly suspect to me.
Jazz is so flip floppy I don't know what to make of him. To me he is suspect. Maybe he's just a dumbass, IDK. The last time I thought someone was just a dumbass they turned out to be scum. (DC). If I was forced to vote right now, I'd .... sorry, I need more time, I've never voted a TP to be killed and I don't intend to start ( I fear we are few as it is). Whoever is in charge of the mafia (and I was thinking it's TL -now no longer sure) they and their team have been manipulating TP to vote for TP. So far though bassi has the most votes, and I do suspect him as mafia. Ghosts must have been mafia, and maybe bassi has kinda slipped thru without much attention. If mafia, then it must have been part of the plan to not vote with the rest.( they know each other, right?) Ghost got GK'd 1st. round, but bassi never voted until 3rd. round.I will return, but I need a break right now in the worst way.

13 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

I stand by what I said, and what I did. A lost cause is a lost cause. Making a point of sticking my hand up and saying, "Hey this guy won't be mafia!" and then afterwards going "Hey, told you this guy wasn't Mafia", is a mafia tactic, if anything. I'm playing the game straight. I just said it wasn't surprising, because it wasn't surprising.

Legit to me, the best thing to do was to just observe the vote, and if we lynched a tp with the vehement force that was taken by a few posters, we look at those few posters afterwards. That's why I keep saying vote TL. I actually haven't even put my vote down.

Vote TL

That's what I'm looking for - your reason for voting TL.

You enter the game after first nightfall and only post on page 45 - quoting my post, but only asking why your name shows up.

I look for your TL reasons from page 58 on.

I've reviewed bassi's post to page 67.

posted page 45 - quotes Jay's post and posts nothing relevant
posted page 60 - says its tough catching up and He stuck out - Horvat defense. Who stuck out?
posted page 66 - votes for TL because its comfortable to attach name to.
That's weak, not saying you are wrong. I'll look in the next round. pages 68 to 73.

Solaris sets on the Roman Empire....

The Citizens of Rome have spoken, gbassi is to be crucified!

The rebel slaves pillaged the house of Mau5trap!

Ashur did not act.

Julius Caesar did not act.

By the whim of Dralicus Caesarius, Jazz has been sacrificed in the ARENA

Round 1

3. Beluga Whale
8. DoughtysCheck
2. JohnLocke
18. Ghostsof1915

Round 2

9. One one two
4. otherwise

10. fwybwed        
11. Virtanen97
13. Hashtag Nucks
5. milk and honey

Round 3

12. Master Radishes  
16. BaerOxHitman  
20. Horvat   

Round 4

19. Zfetch   

Round 5

21. Mau5trap        
22. g_bassi
1. Thejazz97

Remaining Players

6. Aladeen        
7. Intoewsables                
14. Time Lord        
15. Dr.Strangelove    
17. JAY JAY            

CONGRATULATIONS! MAFIA WIN!

GAME OVER!

Anyone want an invite into the DPS, just ask

Ashur - Baer

Spartacus - JayJay
Cricux - Doughtyscheck
Oenomaus - Aladeen
Gannicus - Intoewsables

Slaves (Lackey) - Jazz, Dr. S

Crassus - Otherwise
Pompey - gbassi (formerly fwybwed)
Ceaser - JL

Trackers - #nucks, mau5trap

gotta say, with a game that had 30% GK rate, you guys did good getting to almost 80 pages!

Game Notes:

Lackey's had a random chance of being able to block each round (no more then 1 block per round). None of the lackeys got in touch with the mafia team

I think there might have been 1 legit screen shot the entire game (the rest were all fake)

Doc could either block an individual or block all actions taken on an individual (could not self block)

Aladeen never got any special abilities for Spartacussing, he got my +1's cause he did it very well and it's pretty damn tough to do (I was thinking about doing it for night fall, but he put me to shame and I didn't want to embarrass myself)

I had said previously I like to put newbs with the mafia, but this game was completely random (I made a note to myself to make sure to random the game after admitting that habit so you guys couldn't use it in the future)

I have no idea if there was any TP alliance - maybe some of the specials can comment on any PMing they did

I had the strict GK rules because of the recent trend of lack-luster sign-ups and barely paying attention playing... despite GKing what amounts to a normal full mafia team this game, you guys did great and I REALLY hope the trend of this level of participation keeps up. It makes the game so much more enjoyable for everyone - seriously, well done guys.

7 minutes ago, Dral said:

Game Notes:

Lackey's had a random chance of being able to block each round (no more then 1 block per round). None of the lackeys got in touch with the mafia team

I think there might have been 1 legit screen shot the entire game (the rest were all fake)

Doc could either block an individual or block all actions taken on an individual (could not self block)

Aladeen never got any special abilities for Spartacussing, he got my +1's cause he did it very well and it's pretty damn tough to do (I was thinking about doing it for night fall, but he put me to shame and I didn't want to embarrass myself)

I had said previously I like to put newbs with the mafia, but this game was completely random (I made a note to myself to make sure to random the game after admitting that habit so you guys couldn't use it in the future)

I have no idea if there was any TP alliance - maybe some of the specials can comment on any PMing they did

I had the strict GK rules because of the recent trend of lack-luster sign-ups and barely paying attention playing... despite GKing what amounts to a normal full mafia team this game, you guys did great and I REALLY hope the trend of this level of participation keeps up. It makes the game so much more enjoyable for everyone - seriously, well done guys.

Well done everybody. Well done Dral. Thanks

Archived