The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

For my spartacussing, apparently Dral wanted people to be spartacussing from the get go and I was the only one to do so. He had it preplanned that whoever was best at it gained the powers. So it wasn't something he was going to just give to me but it was up for grabs and since I was the only one doing it I got the powers. He PMed me earlier in the game telling me how awesome I was at it and sort of hinted that that might be the case, that is why I kept it up. 

Check out my earlier posts and see who gave the +s to those posts. 

That part checks out. The rep part that is.

Seems like a convenient power to get at this point in the game, and not something he would necessarily not give to a mafia. Convenient in that a fake investigation could end the game right now with a bad lynch.

But I'll operate on the premise that you have these powers, as that sounds fair.

18 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

That part checks out. The rep part that is.

Seems like a convenient power to get at this point in the game, and not something he would necessarily not give to a mafia. Convenient in that a fake investigation could end the game right now with a bad lynch.

But I'll operate on the premise that you have these powers, as that sounds fair.

Well at the very least if I do the investigation and you guys decide to hang me any ways,  you will know that I was telling the truth so there is that. Assuming the game isn't over at that point.  

2 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Because he was already getting lynched? What would the words of an inactive sub who got subbed in at page 50 of a 70 page game do? I wasn't going to be saving anyone. What I did say was that I'll be watching to see how Zfetch turned up after the lynch, to break down who voted for him, when, and for what reasons.

I mentioned who I would vote for, then voted for them. What few posts I've made have been directed at TL, because I don't think he has been helpful in the slightest. Making comments about activity and patterns that lead no where. Hounding TPs to death.

Zfetch did himself no favours, but he was ganged up on, no doubt. Not saying everyone that did so was mafia, but at least one, maybe 2 of you guys were.

Why does that matter? If you're town, you should be willing to speak your mind no matter what. It isn't even so much about saving Zfetch at that point; you could have solidified yourself as town by presenting good reasoning for Zfetch being town yet you chose to sit and watch him die AND THEN tell us you thought he was town. That's sketchy as hell.

Bolded is garbage too. The last 20 pages are where Zfetch was most prominent anyway. The fact that you joined in late doesn't mean you can't make an impact either. Look at Beluga Whale last game FFS...

Your last two sentences are probably the only accurate parts of your post, but that's blatantly obvious considering Zfetch flipped town.

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

By Juipiter's Caulk I'm free!!!! I have now been granted by Dralicus the title of Legatus for my loyalty to Rome! I have been given the one time ability to use any one of these powers:

1. Investigation (Decimation is Applicable though - if I investigate a TP they have a 50% of being killed)

2. Doctor Save one player

3. Roleblock one player

4. Track one player

I believe I am going to use Investigation since the others will wait until nightfall and I will most likely be either voted out or Killed by the mafia. So I would like everyone to recommend one person I should investigate. 

Pretty great thing to say if you knew before hand Zfetch was TP. Now you can vote for another TP without having to provide any reason beyond that.  

Well how convenient. :lol:

You may as well use this "doctor save" since no one's going to buy your "investigation".

8 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

So uh guys I &^@#ed up and broke my arm so I'm pretty much out of commission for a bit here  I'm using talk to text software  but I'm going into surgery tomorrow so I'm done after tonight

Here's hoping for a quick healing! (and a painless surgery!)

17 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

thanks luckily its  not my right arm so I can kinda still do stuff. It should go swimmingly just a plate and a few screws and I'll be back with a vengeance

whew at least you can still fap... for a second I thought it might have been serious!

GL with the healing man!!!! 

1 hour ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

So uh guys I &^@#ed up and broke my arm so I'm pretty much out of commission for a bit here  I'm using talk to text software  but I'm going into surgery tomorrow so I'm done after tonight

That's harsh, was it work related?

20 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Haha man... may I ask how you broke it?

Broke the number one rule of being a safety diver ( dont slip when moving on the boat) had close to 150 pounds of gear on and slipped because I was being an idiot and geared up on the work boat instead of the dive boat and slipped while transferring between the two (work boat sits higher in the water) and bam fell flat on my face with my arm under me.

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

Broke the number one rule of being a safety diver ( dont slip when moving on the boat) had close to 150 pounds of gear on and slipped because I was being an idiot and geared up on the work boat instead of the dive boat and slipped while transferring between the two (work boat sits higher in the water) and bam fell flat on my face with my arm under me.

Ouch. Wishing you all the best!

1) whoever saved me, you are doing God's work. Thank you

2) PM me? How does your role work? If you're a role blocker and you specifically blocked someone then obviously that person is mafia. You can PM me who you blocked and I can relay it to the thread.

If you're a doctor then there really isn't a need to message me, I guess? Although I will say, the only person that has stated their role is me, so they might come after me again... Proceed with your best discretion.

And TL, am I still mafia? I'm sure # was the mafia aligned tracker or else this game would have been over. I think she thought she could get away with doing the bare minimum but Dral axed her for inactivity. 

I don't have much time though, so if whoever saved me wants to PM me, do it as soon as you can. I have work in an hour or two, and then I'm heading to the Logic concert tonight. I don't know what time I'll be home (if I even make it home), or how hammered I might be (probably not Dral level though). 

I'll try my best to check in periodically. 

Archived