The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst record at trade deadline since Mark Messier was captain

DonaldBrashear

1 hour ago, Quoted said:

Linden was one

And like I said , speaks more to lindens good character ( as in he won't slam the guy) then it does about how he actually might feel about Messier.  Read up a bit. He isn't liked here for a reason. A few actually. 

11 hours ago, cuporbust said:

And like I said , speaks more to lindens good character ( as in he won't slam the guy) then it does about how he actually might feel about Messier.  Read up a bit. He isn't liked here for a reason. A few actually. 

I wasn't 100% sure what you meant by their character. I suspect, still, that the players had a different experience than the fans.

No need to read up - I was there at a lot of those games and couldn't stand what #11 did on the ice. Please don't confuse ignorance with a difference in opinion or perspective.

50 minutes ago, Quoted said:

I wasn't 100% sure what you meant by their character. I suspect, still, that the players had a different experience than the fans.

No need to read up - I was there at a lot of those games and couldn't stand what #11 did on the ice. Please don't confuse ignorance with a difference in opinion or perspective.

Fair enough 

6 hours ago, Cloutierfan1 said:

Mess was one of the biggest piles of garbage to pull on a Canucks jersey. Complete disgrace. I'm half in support of offering him a ring of honour induction so we can lynch him at the airport when he arrives. 

Knowing his character he would probably want us to pay him royalties for the rights to use his name

Archived