The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 1 vs. 4 Sharks

swizzey

Complete Bullsh*t refereeing.

From the opening minutes, when they called Daniel for 'Hooking', (two guys shoving each other on the boards) and then ignored Hamhuis getting clearly tripped behind the net, it was one after the other... San Jose infractions ignored, and Canucks penalized whenever the opportunity was there.

Canucks outplayed San Jose first two periods, but basically were killed in the third by lack of calls on San Jose, and penalties on the home team.

The one good thing?> Benning should know its time to sell.

Just now, nom_de_plume said:

No apply here.  Is 'cause you are long haired freaky people and mods scared of "the movement", lol.

ndp (I've so named you) you need to stop talking about stuff that goes on ... You know ... Down there.  Like "movements" and the "p" word.  That's the stuff that will get you... You know...  I can't say...it's too horrible.  :lol:

Can I say we pooped the bed in the turd?  Because we did.  Weren't we winning 1-0?  I really find stink the Sharks were all that good a team either.  

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

ndp (I've so named you) you need to stop talking about stuff that goes on ... You know ... Down there.  Like "movements" and the "p" word.  That's the stuff that will get you... You know...  I can't say...it's too horrible.  :lol:

Can I say we pooped the bed in the turd?  Because we did.  Weren't we winning 1-0?  I really find stink the Sharks were all that good a team either.  

I will never divulge my political affiliations!!!! Nor any dietary methods that help with regularity and consistency similar to Willie's inability to deploy coaching strategies in the hopes of achieving similar results.  Saw it tonight

1 minute ago, nom_de_plume said:

I will never divulge my political affiliations!!!! Nor any dietary methods that help with regularity and consistency similar to Willie's inability to deploy coaching strategies in the hopes of achieving similar results.  Saw it tonight

Yup, keep the thread content "on track"  :lol: While still having fun.  ::D

Thought they came out strong but the team simply cannot pair up with playoff teams and contenders. They have been nosediving since 2011 and instead of re stocking they sell luongo and Kelser and Schneider for cheap and offload young talent like Shinkaruk for subpar value. They hire a junior coach who only has a "roll 4 lines" strategy and hired weisbrod who got booted out of Orlando and Calgary not including handling major gaffes in short tenure in the NHL. Not promising.

Archived