The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, King Heffy said:

Sheriff is the safest role to fake when there's already multiple claims though.  I'd be shocked if at least one of our "sheriffs" isn't mafia.

That's why I didn't claim it when everyone else was saying for the sheriffs to come out. Why do you think I was so skeptical of coming out? If one of them is Mafia, then they've narrowed down their pool of sheriffs.

You're saying if you were placed in my position, you'd do the exact same thing that Zfetch/BW/Jazz have already done?

1 minute ago, CanucksLegacy said:

That's why I didn't claim it when everyone else was saying for the sheriffs to come out. Why do you think I was so skeptical of coming out? If one of them is Mafia, then they've narrowed down their pool of sheriffs.

You're saying if you were placed in my position, you'd do the exact same thing that Zfetch/BW/Jazz have already done?

Yes so any fakes could be weeded out.  They all had the balls to come out but you kept hiding.  However, if I was mafia, I'd do exactly what you're doing now (and did something very similar last game myself).

Conflicted af right now

I think CL is mafia but I feel like Lewt and JL are as well.  Both voted and haven't said anything with regards to some of what's happened to today.  

Not sure where Virt is but I have two questions for him:

1. Where did I reveal TMI or do anything to suggest I was mafia?  I asked before but got nothing out of you.  You probably missed it by accident but now that I bring it up, I would appreciate the rationale.  

2. If you are vig, why not do anything on nightfall 1?

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Conflicted af right now

I think CL is mafia but I feel like Lewt and JL are as well.  Both voted and haven't said anything with regards to some of what's happened to today.  

Not sure where Virt is but I have two questions for him:

1. Where did I reveal TMI or do anything to suggest I was mafia?  I asked before but got nothing out of you.  You probably missed it by accident but now that I bring it up, I would appreciate the rationale.  

2. If you are vig, why not do anything on nightfall 1?

The  vig and the SK targeted the same player

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Because he was suspicious in the first round

How so?

Lol sorry for playing 20 questions but I didn't really think TL was being suspicious (granted I remember things correctly).  What did he say or do to give you a bad vibe?

In case you don't get back, I'm going to check now.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

How so?

Lol sorry for playing 20 questions but I didn't really think TL was being suspicious (granted I remember things correctly).  What did he say or do to give you a bad vibe?

In case you don't get back, I'm going to check now.

I have a midteem in 1.5 hours so I'm not going to waste my time answering pointless questions

2 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

CL story is a possible check out but still the most likely candidate for Mafia imo. We need to get a counter wagon going tho. 

Btw is nightfall later tonight?

btwx2 I'm on spring break now so you'll see a lot more from me :D

make that d smaller. It disrespects the great aladeenis to have it as a capital.

27 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Now I know what would happen if they put Albert Einstein with a bunch of tards

Virt you never told us Einstein spent time with your family. How did he react when you and your family had your daily poop flinging competition after dinner? 

Can Virt possibly be this dumb? He spazzes cause he wants CL lynched and claims vig with CL leading in votes.

so in reality it was very likely CL was gonna get lynched and since he is the vig he could have just went with who he thought was Mafia. 

The only idiot is Virt the vig who flips out cause he's not getting his way when he was getting his way rofl

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Virt you never told us Einstein spent time with your family. How did he react when you and your family had your daily poop flinging competition after dinner? 

I think that's the day he died of an aortic aneurysm.

Despite the constant avoiding of questions, I still think Virt is TP.  He baited CL pretty hard into possibly admitting to a lie, enough so that I felt I could commit my vote. But I do feel JL and Lewt are Mafioso who pounced on a quick bandwagon opportunity.

I haven't said much about Qwags because he honestly hasn't done much other than the few votes and comments here and there. I was okay with his reasoning to vote me (well not officially vote me but lean in my direction) but the comment that he'd be a tiebreaker, to me, seems like such a lay-low move, now that I'm thinking it over.

I might regret this but UNVOTE

Will decide if I want to go CL again, or somebody else.

Archived