The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, thejazz97 said:

Zfetch, obviously. He was my other choice. Which round did Dr. S die in?

WHY THE FRACK WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE ZFETCH??? at least investigate someone like Bassi or Lewt or someone else FFS. You better fracking be mafia Jazz or your sketchiness has lost us this game.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

And why did you switch to Anon Jazz?

I've got my account going on about four browsers on three different devices. I think I'm anon on safari, I've also got tor that I use when safari is bogged down by streaming site pop ups. Then there's my phone and I do chrome at work.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

WHY THE FRACK WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE ZFETCH??? at least investigate someone like Bassi or Lewt or someone else FFS. You better fracking be mafia Jazz or your sketchiness has lost us this game.

ok ok ok lol I'm tired. I'll investigate Lewitelli

The regime can make neither heads nor tails of this potato patch. 

How did a tie occur between your Duce and CL when the most incriminating act perpitrated by the regime was taking his vote OFF of CL? 

Would the regime not return for a late CL vote if he were truly Mafia citing "self preservation?" 

The regime admits to being out of touch thus far in the game and cannot in good conscious vote off a potential sheriff to save himself, a regular TP.  

For the good of the town your Duce may impart some wisdom around game time.  In the meantime, feel free to revel in your silliness. 

I can believe Duce when says that if he was truly mafia, he would have just changed his vote to eliminate CL and break the tie.  But he asks how a tie occurred, which I'm not sure is rhetorical but if it isn't, implies that he wasn't aware of what was going on last night (and admits to being out of touch shortly down in his statement).  So how would he know if he needed to use his vote or not?

jazz taking his vote off duce is really suspicious and this doesn't really help that notion.

I still say we wait for all the investigation results before doing anything though because i feel I may be reaching with this.

I read these last 2-3 pages and investigated Lew as told.

He came up mafia again. I'm probably that sheriff who always gets mafia results.(Or maybe I'm secretly the GOAT Sheriff ever)

Despite what I said last night, there has been a change of my schedule and I'm unlikely to contribute much today either. Take that as you will.

The reads I'll leave are:

Bassi
Qwags
Fwybwed

Simply based off their contributions in the game and good job hiding.(And also I quickly flipped to pg 64 since it's the last possible option in the page counter and they stood out to me)

Vote A: Ilduce

Vote B: g_Bassi13

13 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I read these last 2-3 pages and investigated Lew as told.

He came up mafia again. I'm probably that sheriff who always gets mafia results.(Or maybe I'm secretly the GOAT Sheriff ever)

Despite what I said last night, there has been a change of my schedule and I'm unlikely to contribute much today either. Take that as you will.

The reads I'll leave are:

Bassi
Qwags
Fwybwed

Simply based off their contributions in the game and good job hiding.(And also I quickly flipped to pg 64 since it's the last possible option in the page counter and they stood out to me)

Vote A: Ilduce

Vote B: g_Bassi13

Dude seriously? 

Jazz what result did you get? 

Archived