Mafia - RANDOM 2.0

Dral

1 hour ago, One one two said:

Reveal hidden contents

“Speaking of which, what do you think of when you masturbate?”

“…”
“…”
“What?”
Neither had said a word for the first half hour.  They were doing the mindless monochrome drive up to Region HQ in Joliet again.  In one of the feet’s Gremlins, seized as part of a jeopardy assessment against an AMC dealership five quarters past.
“Look, I think we can presume you masturbate. Something like 98 percent of all men masturbate.  It’s documented. Most of the other 2 percent are impaired in some way. We can forgo the denials.  I masturbate; you masturbate. It happens. We all do it and we all know we all do it and yet no one ever discusses it. It’s an incredibly boring drive, there’s nothing to do, we’re stuck in this embarrassing car – let’s push the envelope. Let’s discuss it.”
“What envelope?”
“Just what do you think of? Think about it. It’s a very interior time. It’s one of life’s only occasions of real self-sufficiency. It requires nothing outside you. It’s bringing yourself pleasure with nothing but your own mind’s thoughts. Those thoughts reveal a lot about you: what you dream of when you yourself choose and control what you dream.’
“…”
“…”
“Tits.”
“Tits?’
“You asked me.  I’m telling you.”
“That’s it? Tits?”
“What do you want me to say?”
“Just tits? In isolation from anybody? Just abstract tits?”
“All right. &^@# off.”
“You mean just floating there, two tits, in empty space? Or nestled in your hands, or what? Is it always the same tits?”
“This is me learning a lesson. You ask a question like that I go what the hell and I answer it and you run a DIF-3 on the answer.”
“Tits.”
“…”
“….”
"So, what do you think about, then, Mr. Envelope Guy?”

Well what do you think of?

Speaking of frantic things, if nightfall is really at 6am, this is either going to turn out really scrambled in the morning, or the nightfall is going to be a dud.

I believe TL would be a good lynch option solely based on my own gut of him early on. My success rate is usually good with him, although it being early and all, might mean this is one of the few times I'm wrong.

Like 1112 said, we need to come to a consensus and fast. (Although I blame Dral if we don't :P)

Pretty sure the votes are 3 for Virtanen, and 1 for each of Kaz, 112, Qwags, JL, falcon, and me.

If people are going to vote before 6:00am, they should try to make it so falcon or Qwags is lynched. Just don't lynch Virtanen for being too "tricky" and miles better than you...absolutely sickening.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Pretty sure the votes are 3 for Virtanen, and 1 for each of Kaz, 112, Qwags, JL, falcon, and me.

If people are going to vote before 6:00am, they should try to make it so falcon or Qwags is lynched. Just don't lynch Virtanen for being too "tricky" and miles better than you...absolutely sickening.

lol nice edit scum!

vote Time Lord

Archived